The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is Bemob dead?

Micheal

Hi,

I have noticed Bemob over 2+ years, they did not made any update to there system where Voluum got amazing features.

The main missing part of the Bemob is they do not have posting conversion from bemob to Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook ads like Voluum and CPVLab offers.

If Bemob staff seeing this, i request you to please add this option, so my conversion will be posted back to Ad network.

Last edited:
Hi,

I have noticed Bemob over 2+ years, they did not made any update to there system where Voluum got amazing features.

The main missing part of the Bemob is they do not have posting conversion from bemob to Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook ads like Voluum and CPVLab offers.

If Bemob staff seeing this, i request you to please add this option, so my conversion will be posted back to Ad network.
Well, maybe you can compare the prices of Volume and Bemob and your questions will immediately disappear?) Volume costs 10 times more expensive, so you get more functions there

Last edited:
@Maxim Denisov from BeMob hasn't been around since December but have you tried submitting that to them via their website?

1713270585568.png

LOL, yeah like that would happen and don't we all?

But please notice that he did not say that he's using the free version. BeMob has paid versions, too.
Yes, paid ones are not that expensive, they are five times cheaper than the price of a volume, it’s like comparing cheap phone phones for $150 and an iPhone for $1000 and expecting the same high-quality support for updates from Apple

Yes, paid ones are not that expensive, they are five times cheaper than the price of a volume, it’s like comparing cheap phone phones for $150 and an iPhone for $1000 and expecting the same high-quality support for updates from Apple

It is true that Voluum is the gold standard, for sure. Or one of them, at least.

I think it's still a good idea for him to submit his request. If you don't ask, you'll never know and it may result in something he's hoping for.

banners
Back