The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Chinese mobile affiliate network is big scam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hvbeladiya

Affiliate
We have done business with Apps Union, they are holding amount for 40 or more days without reports and even not releasing payment. When i asked for I/O term they told me there may exceptions. They are not doing business seriously. BE AWARE FROM APPSUNION!

5ieAYJN.png

Last edited:
We have done business with Apps Union, they are holding amount for 40 or more days without reports and even not releasing payment. When i asked for I/O term they told me there may exceptions. They are not doing business seriously. BE AWARE FROM APPSUNION!

Okay @hvbeladiya , I Googled these guys and could not find them. I was going to notify them of this dispute to see if they would respond.

What's their site url?

What is I/O term? Is this the Terms and Conditions for turn around on payments in the conversion cycle?

@tjtutor Mobile Ad Network | App Monetization | Mobile Advertising | AppsUnion

Their website says they pay net-7 weekly.

If you guys have signed an insertion order then I would say take legal action against them.
Send them a warning if they still don't respond take legal action

Thanks! Another asian network slipping maybe. In the real world, one can't hold back payment to a subcontractor just because their payment has been held up by their client. In NY State there are strict protections in place for this. It's time for these networks that try to operate out of cash flow to change their business models. Subcontractors must be paid whether the network collects or not. It's just that simple.

Thanks! Another asian network slipping maybe. In the real world, one can't hold back payment to a subcontractor just because their payment has been held up by their client. In NY State there are strict protections in place for this. It's time for these networks that try to operate out of cash flow to change their business models. Subcontractors must be paid whether the network collects or not. It's just that simple.
I agree.
Thats one of main advantages a CPA network - they need to be able to float cash to pay affiliates on time or else they're not gonna stay in this industry for long.
All these new networks with weekly off the bat payments seem shady to me.

I hate to say it publicly but when the Asian network reps Skype me about becoming an affiliate, I ignore them.

@azgold Not all Asian networks are making fraud. But yes, there are many and appsunion is one of them. Seriously it hard to understand why they (Appsunion) are refusing to follow I/O.

Many networks can't provide stats in restricted time, I mostly get rid of them. However, I must admit that most of them have very good payouts (

@azgold Not all Asian networks are making fraud. But yes, there are many and appsunion is one of them. Seriously it hard to understand why they (Appsunion) are refusing to follow I/O.

I know there must be some good ones but I don't know which are good and which are bad, so I don't bother with them only for that reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back