Do you like my blog

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

thehandbaghoe

affiliate
Hi, I'm Jess from thehandbaghoe.com. I've been public for a month but I'm now seeking new and fresh readers for my content. I just got approved for google ad sense so that's been great! I'm now trying to upgrade my posts as well and create high quality content :) It's nice to meet you all,it would be great if you could visit it and tell me if you like it or not x

Hi, I'm Jess from thehandbaghoe.com. I've been public for a month but I'm now seeking new and fresh readers for my content. I just got approved for google ad sense so that's been great! I'm now trying to upgrade my posts as well and create high quality content :) It's nice to meet you all,it would be great if you could visit it and tell me if you like it or not x

Welcome to AffiliateFix @thehandbaghoe !

I love content marketing and you will find a lot of us content marketers here.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hi Jess! It's nice to meet you. Let's connect! I went to your website. You're on to something. I think with a bit more tweaking. You're on your way to getting more traffic. I'll be writing a few more topics on my blog throughout the day today, which I think will help you. Go check them out later today! :)

Hi, Jess and welcome to AffiliateFix!

As @T J Tutor mentioned, you're in good company here with lots of other content marketers. You will likely find some of them lurking in the Copywriting and SEO forums. ;)

I'm now trying to upgrade my posts as well and create high quality content

That is very key to building up your readership (and your income), as well as building a trustworthy relationship with visitors to your blog/site. It's a big opportunity, actually.

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Jess!

Hello thehandbaghoe. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

banners
Back