“webinar”/ “webinar”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Null

Vote for the DOJO!

Guest,

The Dojo is coming back and in a big way.

We need all of you to help decide whether to keep the honored and timeless name as it is, "The DOJO", or change it to something new. VOTE NOW, CLICK NOW for the Dojo Name.

The AffiliateFix Team

Blogger newbie

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by thehandbaghoe, Jan 25, 2017.

Do you like my blog

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. thehandbaghoe

thehandbaghoe Affiliate affiliate

Hi, I'm Jess from thehandbaghoe.com. I've been public for a month but I'm now seeking new and fresh readers for my content. I just got approved for google ad sense so that's been great! I'm now trying to upgrade my posts as well and create high quality content :) It's nice to meet you all,it would be great if you could visit it and tell me if you like it or not x

azgold and T J Tutor like this.
  2. Voluum
  3. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator moderator Service Manager affiliate

@thehandbaghoe ; thanks for joining affiliatefix.

Designs is very good, keep it up. I guess not much of focused content yet am i right ?

We suggest you to list yourself under resources tab.

Best wishes.

4. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator Marketplace Seller

Welcome to AffiliateFix @thehandbaghoe !

I love content marketing and you will find a lot of us content marketers here.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

5. Hi Jess! It's nice to meet you. Let's connect! I went to your website. You're on to something. I think with a bit more tweaking. You're on your way to getting more traffic. I'll be writing a few more topics on my blog throughout the day today, which I think will help you. Go check them out later today! :)

6. azgold

azgold Super Moderator Super Mod moderator affiliate

Hi, Jess and welcome to AffiliateFix!

As @T J Tutor mentioned, you're in good company here with lots of other content marketers. You will likely find some of them lurking in the Copywriting and SEO forums. ;)

That is very key to building up your readership (and your income), as well as building a trustworthy relationship with visitors to your blog/site. It's a big opportunity, actually.

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Jess!

7. Sophia Donald

Sophia Donald Affiliate affiliate

8. internalsoul

internalsoul Moderator moderator affiliate

Hello thehandbaghoe. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
    regards
    Soul

MI