The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

mobile99

voluum, cpvlab, imobitrax, adsbridge, thrive, prosper202

when i have a lot of options, i get indecisive and don't know what to do.

which one of them do most super affiliates use?

We have some of the largest high volume affiliates using Thrive, including some prominent and outspoken people in the industry who just have not announced that's what they currently use.

If you want a fast and scalable world-class tracker with all the features you ever need at reasonable prices, give us a shout here:
THRIVE Tracker | Universal Mobile & Web Tracker for Direct Response Performance Marketing & Affiliate Marketing › Contact

At high volumes, our cloud services are up to 50% less expensive than our competitors. Our guys will give you a rundown of all of your questions in detail.

P.S. you shouldn't even consider the trackers from the previous generation

when i have a lot of options, i get indecisive and don't know what to do.

which one of them do most super affiliates use?
Hey there!
Just for me the best one is AdsBridge.
First off, I have to say that AdsBridge is showing to be one of the best cloud based tracking software that i have come across.
And cloud-based trackers are far more convenient for me as well.
What they offer:
(Landing Pages) You are able to create landing pages and campaigns with the service. They have some ready to go templates, to give you some starting ideas and you can customize them anyway you see fit.

(Campaigns) Creating a campaign is super easy and you can easily add the landing pages you created and have the campaign ready to go in under 5 minutes.

Besides the services, their customer support is top of the line.They were always responsive and willing to help with things as they came up, they even got the design team to help me out with a landing page I was trying to create.

I would HIGHLY recommend their services to anyone. Plus, their pricing is far more competitive than the other trackers have.

Hi everyone!

Thanks for mentioning AdsBridge here James Moore, we highly appreciate it.
AdsBridge pricing model is definitely flexible and competitive. We've also implemented some great features that you can take advantage from, so don't miss your chance. You can always check the features out on our website and refer to our friendly support team for more answers :)

Have a lovely day!

We have some of the largest high volume affiliates using Thrive, including some prominent and outspoken people in the industry who just have not announced that's what they currently use.

If you want a fast and scalable world-class tracker with all the features you ever need at reasonable prices, give us a shout here:
THRIVE Tracker | Universal Mobile & Web Tracker for Direct Response Performance Marketing & Affiliate Marketing › Contact

At high volumes, our cloud services are up to 50% less expensive than our competitors. Our guys will give you a rundown of all of your questions in detail.

P.S. you shouldn't even consider the trackers from the previous generation
Hi everybody!

Currently I'm in a search of tracker to use for my campaigns.
Tom, thanks for your piece of advice. What about overcharges and annual payments? How much will I end up paying if I choose annual subscription and once I have overage?
Considering adsbridge annual plan, wanna save 50% ( $479 a year).

Last edited:
We've also implemented some great features that you can take advantage from, so don't miss your chance.

Will you ever make a reporting dashboard like ALL tracker platforms have?

When I log in Voluum, CPV Lab or Prosper I see all my campaigns and after I scan the dashboard for a few seconds I can see which of them are doing very bad and which are doing good. Then I can check the individual stats for that campaigns and take the proper measures for each of them. With AdsBridge if I go to "Statistics" all I see is a select box with all my campaigns. Which one is doing ok? Which one is doing bad? Mystery. Let's check them all and find out. Select "Campaign 1" click on "Get stats", "Everything seems ok", select "Campaign 2", click on "Get stats", "Everything is ok"... select "Campaign 89", "Hmm, everything is ok", so I'm good, I will came back in a few hours and check them all again.

Maybe your UI design team doesn't know but some people have hundreds of campaigns, and to tell you the truth I can't put "AdsBridge" and "efficiency" in the same sentence.

So, it seems if you change the "Group" select box from "All" to "Default" or any other group if you have, you can see all your campaigns stats, no need to check them one by one :)

If i'm referring to your alias @mobile99 you are probably into mobile campaigns. If you are, you probably know that hasoffers powers most of the top mobile affiliate networks. So, you might want to check trackingdesk which is integrated via api with hasoffers and allows you to add thousands of offers and associated info (geo/payout/ category etc...) into your tracking software.
In addition, all conversions and revenues are added via the api, so you dont need to play/struggle with configuring/placing pixel or postback.
Good luck and let me know if you'd like a walk through.

I use The Bevo Media as its very simple to use and the support is very good. I have tried Asdbridge but just seemed way too complicated to use I couldn't get any working campaigns.

Hi everybody!

Currently I'm in a search of tracker to use for my campaigns.
Tom, thanks for your piece of advice. What about overcharges and annual payments? How much will I end up paying if I choose annual subscription and once I have overage?
Considering adsbridge annual plan, wanna save 50% ( $479 a year).
Thrive is self hosted so no overcharges run as much traffic you want as long your server can handle it.

Quick question for you lrs1995 , what kind of server is needed to run Thrive with pops/redirect ?
I'd say VPS with at least with 2GB RAM.
@ipyxelcreations has a crazy offer with Liquid Web (IMO one of the best managed VPS + amazing support) you can get $100 free on Storm VPS and they will take care of all technical aspects of installing Thrive.

Then you add TrackingDesk and probably a few more and it's even more confusing.

I think you should first define what are your needs and then you should see which one of the tracking software are the most suitable. As you can see from the previous contribution, each tracker's rep gave a different pitch. One talked about high volume traffic, an other about landing pages and users gave their opinion about ease of usage etc...

So if high volume doesn't address your needs, then it becomes irrelevant, if you promote direct offers without landing pages, then you're still not sure... Plus you have the self hosted vs cloud based and eventually you got the pricing.

The questions you should ask yourself are the following:
- What sort of traffic can the software deal with - ppc, seo, ppv?
- Do i want to deal with vps management? Security?
- Am I totally savvy when it comes to setting up traffic source's tokens, postback url and affiilate program subids?
- do i use landing pages or send traffic directly to offers?

as far as i know, all software have a free trial so you can figure out for yourself what works best for what you need.

Good luck and happy holidays!

Thanks for the reply man !

I already have a dedicated server with Liquidweb hosting my ecommerce stuff, would it be wise to have it on there as well since I use very l;ittle ressource at the moment ? Or its best to separate the tracker on its own vps ?

I was about to go to Voluum once again but since I will run high traffic sources from the start and the fact that I found several occasions voluum was banned with their link makes me wonder..

I already have a dedicated server with Liquidweb hosting my ecommerce stuff, would it be wise to have it on there as well since I use very l;ittle ressource at the moment ? Or its best to separate the tracker on its own vps ?
Yeah man its should be fine.
You can install it on subdomain or folder. Ask Liquid web support to do it for you.
A separate tracker on VPS is good when your running a large volume.
I'd say if your server can handle, install Thrive on it. Once your doing huge volume, change to their managed service.

I was about to go to Voluum once again but since I will run high traffic sources from the start and the fact that I found several occasions voluum was banned with their link makes me wonder..
Voluum is pretty good but the costs become unreasonable with pops/redirect traffic.
Also, reports take a while to load once you got decent size data, Thrive on the other hand is freaking fast all the time.
Gotta love it. ;)

Awesome !

Does thrive added the os versions ? Been a while checking their script.

Also since I do Intl campaigns would be affect that much having the server in usa ?

I already use a CDN for my landers.

MI
Back