The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

brutebiz

affiliate
Hi all smart marketers! I'm new here, and this is my first thread!

I'm running a campaign on PropellerAds and I'm sorting out all the bad placements with the strategy of blacklisting a Zone ID ones it has spent 1x offer payout (I'm on a tight budget).
I have seen some good converting placements, so I know my funnel works, but there's really not many of them. Most of the placements are not converting at all.

I have spent quite a lot of money on this part of the optimization alone, and it's like the bad placements just keeps on coming..!

Furthermore the bid prices have gone up, so my margin is also pretty much gone...

My questions are:
1. How would you optimize placements on PropellerAds (or any pop traffic source)?

2. I've spent $100 on this campaign, so far testing offers, landing pages, OS and A LOT of placements. The best combination gave me a -25% ROI, but since bid prices has raised I'm now far from profit (-60% ROI)... Should I just kill the campaign and move on? When would you kill it? :)

Thanks guys, hope you'll post a comment and discuss with me how to deal with placements on pop traffic!

dont buy in propelelr ads.
this is hard network with lot of fake traffic!

I guess that's kinda true, but so far I have found one zone that's doing fine consistently. I think the problem is that A LOT of zones are not converting, and most of the converting zones are just "freak conversions" (one single conversion without statistical significance) or they don't convert consistently for multiple days...
Kinda hard to scale (if I will ever get to that stage with this campaign) :)

Hi all smart marketers! I'm new here, and this is my first thread!

I'm running a campaign on PropellerAds and I'm sorting out all the bad placements with the strategy of blacklisting a Zone ID ones it has spent 1x offer payout (I'm on a tight budget).
I have seen some good converting placements, so I know my funnel works, but there's really not many of them. Most of the placements are not converting at all.

I have spent quite a lot of money on this part of the optimization alone, and it's like the bad placements just keeps on coming..!

Furthermore the bid prices have gone up, so my margin is also pretty much gone...

My questions are:
1. How would you optimize placements on PropellerAds (or any pop traffic source)?

2. I've spent $100 on this campaign, so far testing offers, landing pages, OS and A LOT of placements. The best combination gave me a -25% ROI, but since bid prices has raised I'm now far from profit (-60% ROI)... Should I just kill the campaign and move on? When would you kill it? :)

Thanks guys, hope you'll post a comment and discuss with me how to deal with placements on pop traffic!
hello brutebiz, you could try new traffic, as you are thinking on, but also you could try to optimize more creatives for your campaign, and i think you could use a spy-tool that could be really be helpful to you to handle this better. Try something like Admobispy, whatrunswhere, and i guess any of this could be really helpful as you are going for pop-traffic. let us know how it's going!!

White list what? The advertising domain?
Can you do that there -- do they accept adult cam site pops?

rawkittypop.jpg

banners
Back