The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Basic Instagram Marketing Tips

Jim Moriarty

affiliate
I like to share some general instagram marketing tips. Hope this will help to the newbie marketers.

Optimize Your Profile
Your profile is the first thing potential followers see when they click on your handle, so make sure you put your best face forward. The link in your profile is your one chance to have a live link on the platform, so think carefully about where you want it to point.

Respond to Comments & @mentions

Responsiveness is one of the most important parts of social media. Take it one step further and monitor your notifications to learn when other users @mention you in their captions and comments, and share your gratitude with a like or comment of your own.

Show Customer Appreciation
Visual media offers unlimited creative opportunities to thank your customers and fans. You can express your gratitude by engaging with photos customers share or showcasing them on your website, using captions to explain what was special about their photo. Use it professional way.

Telling The Brand Story
Brand marketing on Instagram can be tricky, as younger demographic users tend to be sensitive to over-promotion. Avoid irritating these users by identifying ways to share key components of your brand’s image without resorting to outright sales tactics.

Great Tips there man... I'll be looking forward to see more tips on instagram from you :)
Pleased to know that. Instagram is the still green option for marketing. You know why? because spammers still don't know how to drive targeted traffic from Instagram.

Hey Jim,
Instagram is pretty new to most of the marketers. Your suggestions are great. I need to say that consistency is the most important element of any social media marketing. Most of the people lose interest after a particular time which never let marketers see the light of big success.

Hey Jim,
Instagram is pretty new to most of the marketers. Your suggestions are great. I need to say that consistency is the most important element of any social media marketing. Most of the people lose interest after a particular time which never let marketers see the light of big success.
Ya. In most of the case, the newbie isn't able to stick up with one social traffic. Sonner or later they are frustrated as they don't have any marketing strategy. My suggestion is you have to learn one traffic method completely then move to another. I'll post about it, later.

Do agree with you. Instagram pretty green right now. A decent place for marketing. But you know it would be spoiled soon by spammers.

First of all I thank you for sharing such kind of wonderful info. I have create some branding profile like 3 weeks diet, paleo recipe ebooks etc. I am able to grab some potential lead by this.

I like to share some general instagram marketing tips. Hope this will help to the newbie marketers.

Optimize Your Profile
Your profile is the first thing potential followers see when they click on your handle, so make sure you put your best face forward. The link in your profile is your one chance to have a live link on the platform, so think carefully about where you want it to point.

Respond to Comments & @mentions

Responsiveness is one of the most important parts of social media. Take it one step further and monitor your notifications to learn when other users @mention you in their captions and comments, and share your gratitude with a like or comment of your own.

Show Customer Appreciation
Visual media offers unlimited creative opportunities to thank your customers and fans. You can express your gratitude by engaging with photos customers share or showcasing them on your website, using captions to explain what was special about their photo. Use it professional way.

Telling The Brand Story
Brand marketing on Instagram can be tricky, as younger demographic users tend to be sensitive to over-promotion. Avoid irritating these users by identifying ways to share key components of your brand’s image without resorting to outright sales tactics.
Thanks a lot for the insight.
Instagram is a social media platform that is driven by photo content by almost 100%. The only way that you need to interact with the persons through such like platforms is through the comments. It is always very important for you to give feedback especially to the things that potential clients have posed. One thing with making replies will give the clients a picture that indeed the guys care about customers and the entire support. Make the Instagram account you are using interactive as much as you can. It will be really a plus on your side.

Actually Instagram is the charming place to any CPA offers. But you have to follow the rules first. In order to grow up the popularity you need to run fake profile. Which I found the difficult thing.

Instagram is great for CPI offers. I have been in the green for 7 months now on autopilot. Aged accounts is what you want to try to use. I buy lots of accounts and let them set a few months then use them in followliker. Fresh new accounts get ban to fast!

Just seen the follower, seem to me the pricing is too much high without any money back guaranty, as well as there, were no demo version. One simple question would you like to PM me where I am able to buy Instagram aged account? Thanks

Just seen the follower, seem to me the pricing is too much high without any money back guaranty, as well as there, were no demo version. One simple question would you like to PM me where I am able to buy Instagram aged account? Thanks

Sure check your pm :)

I have done alot of testing on IG over the last 7 months. I found I got a low CR when running normal offers like email submits ect. Mobile app installs are the best getting 40% conversion rate. Set your tool so users need to complete 2 offers before unlocking the content. Sales are good to but with alot lower CR. This might be because your in the same niche as alot of other marketers on IG. Sales are alot harder to get on IG because there is alot of marketers using the same niche with lots of followers. Think outside the box and find something unique and your CR will be higher :)

Seem like Instagram will dead soon. I heard that now it's quite hard to promote anything from a new Instagram profile. Do you have any information about it?

banners
Back