Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Lead Generation tips by private messaging

Shawna Lum

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Goso.io Social Media Growth Services
Goso.io Affiliate
I would love it if anyone can send their tips on how to sign up an affiliate via DMs without sounding generic and spammy.

As you know loads of influencers and non-influencers DMs are flooded with "ambassador and partnerships dms"

Wondering what YOU do as a brand to stand out and to convert/sign them up!

Thanks!

I do not recommend using direct messaging for leads, marketing, and especially not for recruiting affiliates.

Prospecting is an art and our industries methods of marketing are a form of prospecting.

When it comes to recruiting affiliates, it requires having indirect access to the affiliates in order to gain, or capture, their attention. With affiliates, you must capture their attention indirectly before you have direct contact.

Rule 1. Prove you have the ability to pay.
Rule 2. Have something really of value to offer.
Rule 3. Advertising to capture leads of quality is expensive --low payouts are a joke.

Otherwise, IMHO --you will just be fishing in over fished waters and maybe catch some newbies as 'little fish'

I do not recommend using direct messaging for leads, marketing, and especially not for recruiting affiliates.

Prospecting is an art and our industries methods of marketing are a form of prospecting.

When it comes to recruiting affiliates, it requires having indirect access to the affiliates in order to gain, or capture, their attention. With affiliates, you must capture their attention indirectly before you have direct contact.
This is great. Do you have any articles written about this type of prospecting? Or do you TJ offer coaching in the area. Would love to learn from you!

MI
Back