The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Harshit_770

affiliate
Hii everyone,

1. How am I supposed to promote giveaway offers on Instagram?

I have a way to expose my giveaway to 1 million giveaway/sweepstake interested USA people...
But how can I utilitse that??
I need approval before posting and they might not approve my simple " Free paypal giftcard offer". Creating a landing page won't help either.
The only ways I could think of is by creating a LP ( which says follow me on instagram , tag atleast 3 freinds exposure of giveaway) They will click on instagram profile see the giveaway post and visit another LP from bio link from where they will be redirected to offer. But non US traffic would be wasted.

Or I can get them to my instgram Directly without or with LP . A post about Giveaway (follow and tag sh*t) and Gleam link in bio. After they go on gleam I can ask them to download this or do survey to participate with or add a content locker (not CPAgrip) they pay better for downloads.

The main issue I have been facing is landing pages. A good LP can convert well but how am I supposed to get LP ideas?? I don't understand...
Can anybody tell me a best place to get free landing page ideas of any niche? And than I get it's html for free and add on websites like Weebly, brizly or carrds ( I can't waste money on every LP free subdomain will do atleast better than linktree ).

Does anybody have any other way to use this 1 million traffic for giveaway offers. I have this vague image of how to promote and LP problems.

Anyone assist me !!!!

• Read the TOS, and now we have the Shadow Ban TOS: What the moderators will do today at the Meta Circus ...
  • Cloaking (they say). Personally, I am skeptical of the effort lasting long enough not to be a constant do-over struggle.
  • Clever posting: not directly promoting the giveaway contest

Not easy being a traffic leech --is it :D
Does anybody have any other way to use this 1 million traffic for giveaway offers.

banners
Back