The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

New to affiliate marketing

blank_steve_909

affiliate
Hey,
I run a home renovation business in over 10 US cities, offering wall painting, tiling, etc. I'm new to affiliate marketing and looking for advice.

I aim to get 1000-3000 more leads per month in these cities, which is within my budget.

What's the best model - pay per call or pay per deal? What are typical rates? We have our own CRM system to track all stats related to your leads, including income from phone numbers linked to your channels.

I'm already on Houzz, HomeAdvisor, etc., but I think working directly with affiliate marketers could open more doors.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
Probably a PPL (call center) deal will work best.
Just an opinion.

pay per call or pay per deal

So the variants are actually PPCall or PPLead. The lead portion sometimes (not always) may have a sale aspect to it. The primary difference between PPCall & PPLead is that PPC affiliates generate the calls to your phone bank and PPL is where the publisher takes the incoming call and prequalifies the leads before turning them over to you. The affiliate gets paid for each generated lead which meets the criteria, (per the affiliate agreement), which is set by the advertiser. The lead is rated according to its quality or closeness to becoming a paying customer.

PPC is less expensive for you but requires more qualifying by your agency or business. PPL requires much higher payouts to the affiliates/agencies but the leads are a bit more than warm and generally provide a much higher closing rate.

I would split test this to see how they play out individually for you.

Last edited:
MI
Back