The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to get more traffic on our WordPress website?

I run a new website and want to get organic traffic. Can anyone tell me what is the best way to get more audience.
I see the following ways:
  • Guerilla marketing - leave comments with your website URL under youtube videos, blogs, posts etc.
  • SEO marketing - make content using rich keywords and get results in a 6 months.
  • Get paid traffic - video ads is works great for brand awareness.
  • Paint graffiti stencils of your site on the streets :cool:

I see the following ways:
  • Guerilla marketing - leave comments with your website URL under youtube videos, blogs, posts etc.
  • SEO marketing - make content using rich keywords and get results in a 6 months.
  • Get paid traffic - video ads is works great for brand awareness.
  • Paint graffiti stencils of your site on the streets :cool:
Thank you so much to guide me that is very useful to gain organic traffic to my website.

There are two ways to get more traffic to your WordPress website.

1. By doing more marketing, that is, try more techniques to drive more traffic to your website.
2. Do more content, that is, to write more interesting and quality articles on your blog. Since you’re here to raise traffic to your WordPress site.

Let me talk about the first approach, that is, doing more marketing.
If you want to get more traffic through search engines, you could optimize your WordPress site with the help of the Yoast SEO plugin to get your first-page ranking. Yoast SEO plugin also allows you to write more engaging articles that attract more customers to your site.

Thank you for your response. Does only content is the way to increase organic traffic or some factors important?
Good and useful content is 80% of what matters.
10% is UX (user experience) e.g.; easy to follow navigation, design and color schemes, responsive to devices desktop/tablet/mobile ...
5% proper coding, site indexing maps ...
5% linkbacks that are not by the site's users --not fake linkbacks to play SEO games that backfire.

I run a new website and want to get organic traffic. Can anyone tell me what is the best way to get more audience.
There are really a lot of different ways for you to achieve this, and if you want the quickest results, you should actually combine more approaches and be present on different platforms at once. You first need to focus on the content on your site and do a thorough keywords research to find the most relevant phrases for which you want your site to be ranked and to figure out a strategy about which pages to implement them and how frequently. For organic rankings, you should also think about adding some backlinks and connecting with other reliable sources online as this will have a huge impact on algorithms, just try to search for external sites with high domain authority and reputation.

Besides, be active on various social media and digital platforms, engage with the content of others, promote your site and updates from it, join some groups to establish new connections, and so on.

banners
Back