The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate
Hey guys!

We remind you that ADxAD works with mainstream verticals, including Nutra. Nutra is a timeless classic in the affiliate business. It will always be relevant and will always generate high profit ;)

Join ADxAD if you want to earning with Nurta traffic: https://bit.ly/3dPtikX

Frame 18 (2).png

Get a 5% welcome bonus with ADxAD!

frame-8-1-jpg.31174

ADxAD gives a 5% welcome bonus to clients with $1000+ deposit. How do I get this bonus? Sign up here ↪ ADxAD DSP enter the code word ADXAD5 and you'll get your bonus!

You can also contact us directly: pr@adxad.com

Buy CPM traffic for CPA/CPI/CPL campaigns from ADxAD? Need profound stats and tracking?

Buy mainstream traffic from ADxAD and optimise your campaigns with trackers! ADxAD integrates with Voluum, Keitaro, Trackwill, Binom, Octo Tracker and others trackers.

Join ADxAD and use trackers to optimize your advertising campaigns: ADxAD DSP
Contact us:
pr@adxad.com

Var-2@2x.png

Hey everyone! We remind you that ADxAD provides mainstream traffic – Gambling, Dating, Nutra, Crypro and other verticals.

Only high quality traffic! We work with a large range of ad formats including pops, native, display and more. Experiment with our verticals and enrich your presence online.

Our managers are ready to advise you at any time and will help you to find the best type of traffic for your campaigns.

Doesn’t matter if you are an expert or a newbie in dealing with traffic, a large business or a start-up, we will be there to support you.

Get the most of your campaigns, check the mainstream ADxAD traffic: ADxAD: The Best Advertising Network for Asian Traffic

Frame 18.png

ADxAD wishes you a happy Halloween!

In honor of Halloween, we're giving you a 5% bonus on your $1,000 deposit. Join ADxAD.com, tell your manager the promo code HALLOWEEN5 and get a bonus:​
Frame 3.png

Hey friends!

Today we would like to introduce you to our new partner — FlexCard!

For those who don't know yet, FlexCard is:

• trust payments that fit perfectly with Facebook, Tik Tok, Google, Twitter advertising accounts (and others as agreed);
• two BINs (different banks);
• card issue from €2;
• replenishment of balance from €50
• 3DS verification;
• operational support.

FlexCard gives users 2 free cards for all ADxAD customers!
Write to support @flexcard_support (Telegram) code word - ADXAD, and get your 2 free cards!

More about FlexCard: FlexCard

Frame 21.jpg

I would like to get it a try, do you offer any coupons or codes for start working with? I mean not as a affilant but for website that I working with.

I would like to get it a try, do you offer any coupons or codes for start working with? I mean not as a affilant but for website that I working with.
We have one bonus for new customers. We give a 5% bonus on the first deposit of $1000 or more.

ADxAD was nominated as Top Ad Network on
2022 Winter Rankings by Offervault!

Frame 23.jpg

Offervault puts on a Top Networks Contest each year where you can vote for your favorite networks in different categories. This year Offervault added a new category — AD NETWORKS.

Our team was nominated as Top Ad Network in the Top Ad Networks Contest category. We would really appreciate it if you would vote for us! Follow this link 2022 Winter Rankings: Top Ad Networks Survey , select ADxAD and VOTE!

Hello everyone! We're happy to announce new features and improvements in our DSP interface!
  • Now you can add, remove or edit countries in bulk in the destination settings. The format of the list should be one per line, with 2-symbol country codes (ISO-2).
If the list you import contains errors, we'll add all the correct rows and let you edit the others.
4X5qu0Nia9ubXzx6Zy-N6k2U5aNxANFYyUC8gfVb6gD0PUUAd9wLUmQWsyvSF4Drtype5F-AeBIzxm73l_Z3p5SBQquq8zbfycre49mH2cLZMwk0w6i4jWxpKjbPOCCn22phcgDSnuGCo6hgriUJTc4vtlWPHDXby1Xwekf-Xl8dgSMHWvdmh537LynEww

T-1pMPh3t477dVgebylPmhUtBHIW4rxKTxYpwr2AoikvmdPCuqI4V2I9x1199lWMhk6O1DnV9i8yKRJ10o7BUSDAmOtJ1vw5Y_GiE2l4YKceOydgU2OXdHPB0NUea1hvg-aP4jRWsg8WwMAYLe3N8hmzFGVHimLuNu_FEc7sBYbcv75wwRaw2wJcv3x6Lw

oBEA2Jxbf6b661sQbFqsgZw-AUtL90_CtFdmdnBb5CX7Z54EnAwUkCiWKcrR0IQ0kX0hU1UYqulh2PJs2R12JeFWXbMVMQvjaYNY3L4uesx-ip01jFg0KkIbQdUn0giYATErYKdXR5YHvub8cjD2lk8wRuPlC0ALKu24VytRnCeGuYn2vmnPX8i40axlGw

• The reports that contain dates (weeks, months, etc.) and aren't sorted are now sorted by date by default, starting with the most recent ones.
  • You can now stop, activate and delete/archive creatives directly from the campaign details without going to the creatives grid. Point to the right of the creative's name and you'll see the button.
-RGYt9AVuhX_h_MIrHyukUsjLyf6StqKCl2HR7uQONdYnHpxqPyxqI6m_bDw12BrFGoDYaPlIn1RuOnm7Sb3ZeshXwSTl4AxRtEpfoRhmb7A-HzDmrvAulqIaxAzHR1NW6WVkobamCXtfBWTVH9-8yE1j_KpFVJ6qz6nuBTanFc1yLq6hg9Pq2JkqBlhbg

• We've added a quick link to the campaign from the creative details so you can access it more easily if needed.
  • For image banners, you can now see the file size in the creative details.

Mc3DupXWRjjl3I-t50AoE5yQTq_ep8iqyrnjwsUq0dRkletOsI8m4bH7ZBjzquys8DIHxgEh8MS2jq1hn8BvFATQRbvHtwudM0myC0A1SEkH5p8cJ1wOYlLb9p_7S51NW8h1PuRMb5b9I4bnMQirm55CbfEDun3llz8LVzpYFO2zX-eht1E0KXsfInybUQ

• When you open a filter, the input is automatically focused, you don't have to click on it to start editing.
  • We've improved the "Add creative" form for Popunder and made it clearer.
  • When you log in to the system at the end of your session time, you'll be taken to the page you were working on, rather than the trading desk. This way you can bookmark your favourite reports and open them directly."

Black Friday with Lemonad!

photo_2022-11-14_16-38-57.jpg

Black Friday is a good reminder that awesome opportunities are waiting for you!

Promo code: ADXAD-FRIDAY

Lemonad gives a $100 bonus to your first withdrawal of 100 approved leads after purchases. Send the promo code to Lemonad account-manager and let the Black Friday begin :cool:

Why working with Lemonad? Affiliate network + direct advertiser. Health and Beauty offers by their own production. Individual bumps. Native call centers. Referral program + additional monetization. There are many reasons, but better to see yourself!

Black Friday week with ADxAD partners!
Hello, friends! All week we will share with you special offers and promo codes from our partners. Let's get started :)

Looking for the hottest offers for Black Friday? Indoleads CPA Network got them all!
Indoleads is:

- 2000 + offers from 180+ GEOs
- Top brands
- Exclusive offers
- All money-making verticals: eCommerce, sport betting, finance, games, software, travel, and more

Click here http://bit.ly/3VaKIsa and get access to the best offers with competitive payouts for upcoming BFCM!

Indoleads BF (1).jpg

We continue the week of Black Friday promo codes from our partners!

Today we want to share with you special offers from our friends Lospollos.

Promo code: ADxADBF
Get $30 for your first deposit of $100 or more with this promo code. Valid until December 31.
Get the bonus: Push traffic that converts

Last edited:
Black Friday with ADxAD and AdsEmpire!
1f525.png

Today we want to share with you a promo code from our partner - Ads Empire!
AdsEmpire Network has a huge number of Exclusive and Direct Dating offers and advanced Smartlink Technology for WW traffic!

1f48e.png
Bonus +10% to your first payment!

Get increased rates for exclusive dating offers:
- Swipe-next US/UK/AU/NZ/CA €2.5
- Flirt - CA - web - 3.3$ mob - 2.8$
- Benaughty AUS - web 6.3$/mob - 5.8$
- together2night - NZL - web - 4.8$ mob - 4.3$
- onenightfriend - USA - web - 2.8$ mob - 2.5$
- meetwild ESP/GBR - web/mob - 2.8$

1f4b8.png
Use promocode ADxADBF http://bit.ly/3Xpls3j

Frame 16.jpg