The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

A Newbie With a Soft Spot for Gaming

geekraider

affiliate
Hi guys.
I finally decided to 'grow up' and quit playing video games for fun. I set up two blogs to help me venture into gaming related affiliate marketing. They mostly talk about game cheats, hacks and other tips to help gamers crack hard levels or push their games to the limit by modding.

This is something I am good at and I believe it's a bearable niche since I have managed to push a couple of keywords to the front page. My blogs currently get a cumulative 800 views per day and the traffic is growing.

I'm here hoping to get tricks that will help me grow that traffic and convert it to money. I'm not so good on the latter.

... but I got a dollar, some passion and a dream.

hey @geekraider , welcome to affiliatefix.

I guess from past 10 minutes you would have already felt the momentum you can create be part of that big wave which internet is talking about. :)

You are in the right track. I believe we have lots of tricks of trade shared by many just do a simple search here Search | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix if not done.

Keep us posting with your Q's and sharing. Best wishes ...

Hi guys.
I finally decided to 'grow up' and quit playing video games for fun. I set up two blogs to help me venture into gaming related affiliate marketing. They mostly talk about game cheats, hacks and other tips to help gamers crack hard levels or push their games to the limit by modding.

This is something I am good at and I believe it's a bearable niche since I have managed to push a couple of keywords to the front page. My blogs currently get a cumulative 800 views per day and the traffic is growing.

I'm here hoping to get tricks that will help me grow that traffic and convert it to money. I'm not so good on the latter.

... but I got a dollar, some passion and a dream.

AWESOME! Keep this attitude and momentum going! Welcome to AffiliateFix @geekraider !

Everything you need to make it happen is here in the community. Be active, make the proper investments, and be sure to get a follow along going.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back