The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi everyone! I'm a newbie affiliate program creator seeking wisdom

granville

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Earn up to 45% with the SDCourses Affiliate Program!
Hi Everyone!

I am thrilled to be part of this community and eager to learn.

Allow me to introduce myself:

My name is Edward, and I am an environmental engineer, co-founder (one of two), and course creator at SDCourses. Our platform will offer courses to professionals in sustainable development. The site is already live but not receiving much traffic as of we're not promoting it yet.

I have taken the first steps in building an affiliate program for SDCourses. This is entirely new territory for me (although I have been a bit on the other side, pre Pinguin), and I am seeking insights, knowledge, and wisdom from members willing to offer some help or feedback (not too harsh please :rofl).

Our course platform and affiliate system is currently hosted on Thinkific, which presents some limitations, but I'll do my best to craft a mutually rewarding affiliate program using what is available.

I would appreciate immensely any advice, tips, or interesting threads that can guide me in creating an affiliate program that is effective. I believe that sustainable growth and genuine partnerships are the keys to success in this venture.

I'm excited to connect with you, share ideas, and learn from your experiences.

Thank you in advance.

Who is Alberto Samuels??
Season 12 Wtf GIF

Anyways, I read elsewhere that I can register our business as a resource. How do I do that? Is there a form somewhere?

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
You're invited to register your business as a resource -- that is a no cost option

Sorry about the vengeance spam and welcome the the innerwebs :rolleyes:Puke

Occasionally, some knuckle-dragger goes ape-shit ... we will get it cleaned up and ban the user.

Hi Everyone!

I am thrilled to be part of this community and eager to learn.

Allow me to introduce myself:

My name is Edward, and I am an environmental engineer, co-founder (one of two), and course creator at SDCourses. Our platform will offer courses to professionals in sustainable development. The site is already live but not receiving much traffic as of we're not promoting it yet.

I have taken the first steps in building an affiliate program for SDCourses. This is entirely new territory for me (although I have been a bit on the other side, pre Pinguin), and I am seeking insights, knowledge, and wisdom from members willing to offer some help or feedback (not too harsh please :rofl).

Our course platform and affiliate system is currently hosted on Thinkific, which presents some limitations, but I'll do my best to craft a mutually rewarding affiliate program using what is available.

I would appreciate immensely any advice, tips, or interesting threads that can guide me in creating an affiliate program that is effective. I believe that sustainable growth and genuine partnerships are the keys to success in this venture.

I'm excited to connect with you, share ideas, and learn from your experiences.

Thank you in advance.
Hello Edward,

I'm Marijana, and I'm relatively new to this field as well. A few months back, I embarked on my journey into the world of affiliate marketing. Initially, I was navigating aimlessly through the vast expanse of the internet, and truth be told, I nearly fell victim to a scam due to my lack of prior knowledge. However, I've since become a part of a fantastic and affordable program that's been guiding me step by step.

Admittedly, it hasn't been a walk in the park. Balancing it with my regular job can be quite challenging, and at times, it's been a test of my patience. But what keeps me going is the incredible support from the community. There's a sense of camaraderie that I truly cherish.

If this piques your interest, feel free to contact me.

Best regards,Marijana

Hello Edward,

I'm Marijana, and I'm relatively new to this field as well. A few months back, I embarked on my journey into the world of affiliate marketing. Initially, I was navigating aimlessly through the vast expanse of the internet, and truth be told, I nearly fell victim to a scam due to my lack of prior knowledge. However, I've since become a part of a fantastic and affordable program that's been guiding me step by step.

Admittedly, it hasn't been a walk in the park. Balancing it with my regular job can be quite challenging, and at times, it's been a test of my patience. But what keeps me going is the incredible support from the community. There's a sense of camaraderie that I truly cherish.

If this piques your interest, feel free to contact me.

Best regards,Marijana
Hi Marijana. I'd like to know more about this program. Is there a link I can visit to view information about it?

banners
Back