The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Stencil

Hey fellas, Hope you all had a nice weekend.
For those who had a nice one, I really need to ask you this, How are you optimizing your campaigns on 50onRed?
I have been using this platform for about a year now.. Initially, it was all good.. Earned quite a load of money (tbh) but now since a couple of months I am really struggling to reach break even point. I am using Voluum to track my impressions, I am blacklisting repeated visitors(suspected bots) but I am yet unable to get better results from it. At the end of the day I am still spending approx $400 a day with almost no returns. Now its starting to burn a hole in my pocket.

For those wondering, when you are using a tracker, cant you track the conversion with it?
No Sir, I can't. I am a rookie with that sort of thing. Until a month a go, I didn't even feel the need of a tracker software. But when the campaign performance deteriorated, I had to buy one. I really can't catch up with that technical stuff, little hard for me to understand so I am running it old school by applying the default RTX Template given by Voluum.

So all you good people out there, please help me understand how to really track my conversion from all traffic channels that are there and how to make it better. I am in a desperate need of help here :(

TIA

Hello!
I have a similar problem with 50onred. When did it start? Which kind of offer do you promote?
About a couple of months or so..
I am running a Tech Offer, which turned out pretty good in the beginning but now its simply seems a waste of money, specially at this time of the year when the calendar is going to be changed, LOSS! LOSS! LOSS!! :(

About a couple of months or so..
I am running a Tech Offer, which turned out pretty good in the beginning but now its simply seems a waste of money, specially at this time of the year when the calendar is going to be changed, LOSS! LOSS! LOSS!! :(

50onRed lost alot of steam, i don't recommend running tech unless you're cloaking, otherwise, it's going to be really really difficult to turn a profit.

Same Here, as of now RTX platform has been waste of time and money!
Story is optimize + optimize + optimize === no no traffic
no matter managers there help you to optimize the campaign.
I have tested Tech/Airlines/Dating/PPI/Hotel Booking/Software Install with precise keyword targeting... in different geos like, US/CA/NZ/Norway
result is 0 conversion.

Anything working in RTX Platform or is it Dirt cheap traffic source?

I have tested Tech/Airlines/Dating/PPI/Hotel Booking/Software Install with precise keyword targeting... in different geos like, US/CA/NZ/Norway
result is 0 conversion.

Its not working for anything I'd say!
I spoke to the AM assigned to me. He assured me with "New Settings" it will work for me.
I tried it again.. Failed miserably. Now the manager has asked me to improve the landing page experience.
Like really??

result is 0 conversion.

Hey,

I was thinking about doing a deposit there for my adult offers, pupunders.
Do you have any experience with those on 50onRed ?

Cheers,
Greg

Hi all,

I realize I am a little late to the party, but I'm happy to provide any insight I can into how to potentially turn things around.

1. Split-testing traffic sources with the same landers and offers in play will help you constantly find new, exciting opportunities for your daily media buying actions/goals. I would always recommend siphoning off a portion of your daily budget for this purpose and trying to find a new traffic source or two to test with every couple of weeks. This experience in this thread has been a great illustration of how even the best performing sources can go stale after some time.

2. Developing a great relationship with your account manager is a major key to success in your media buying. These guys are all incentivized based on how much traffic they sell, but they also look for good clientele to stick with and look out for. Prioritize the relationship to better your chances with them.

3. It's great to see that you started using a tracker. While I recognize the obvious bias here (hello, I represent a tracker! lol), universal tracking platforms will provide a very easy option for comparing the necessary metrics on your split-testing activities. These sort of insights are only truly obvious when one dashboard houses the info on your recent campaign performance.

With all of these things in mind, it would be great for a rep from @RTX to pop in here and see if there's anything that can be done to salvage this relationship! Otherwise, @Stencil have you been able to find a good alternative source yet?

Cheers,

MI
Back