The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Youtube Live Casestudy

Yeah. I saw it and I will never compete your vids. Just give me some money. LOL. Kidding.
It's amazing that the video generated so much income for you.

Ty :D seoeymard, I'm pretty sure you've seen the video, it's the same I started with (now I don't post here cause I'll get 5 new competitors if I do so) :p

I've seen your video too :p I really love following case studies like this, but before this study happens I already made some $$ on Youtube with my vids but still I'm looking for more and more information and learnings :)

Keep us updated with your case study dude.

Have you tried to hire someone (a chick) to do the video?? If so, how much did you do?? I wanted to try that out :)

wow, i read all the case study, I've to try other offers and other videos, keep it up man! and best of luck!

Your awesome david. haha. I sent you a pm

I've seen your video too :p I really love following case studies like this, but before this study happens I already made some $$ on Youtube with my vids but still I'm looking for more and more information and learnings :)

Keep us updated with your case study dude.

Just reached 50$ mark 40 mins ago :D If this keeps going this way (I hope), I'll have a steady 70$-90$ monthly with only 1 video... Right now I must say I feel pretty f*uckin lucky to get this money with 1 video xD It's all about the niche and how many competition you have.

I've solved my problems with PayPal, CC and all that stuff (at least it seems solved), so you can expect me to start a Case Study on 7search whithin 2 weeks and I'm going to make it work! The budget will be 300$ (200$ my cash + 100$ from coupon), so it will be a pretty extensive case study I hope. I will try to have some offers going positive. This video is going to help me get some cashflow (net30 payments suck :/ ) OR it will help me study the gaming niche better (assassin's creed games don't fall out of the sky :p ), and when I run out of budget I'll explore youtube more (I don't like the other free methods) and I might even try to get a list if this PPC thing goes well (it's only 1$ for the 1st month so I should be able to try it out).

Anyways, sorry for the long post, bye :)

note: the updates will be less frequent from now on until I upload more videos.

Just reached 50$ mark 40 mins ago :D If this keeps going this way (I hope), I'll have a steady 70$-90$ monthly with only 1 video... Right now I must say I feel pretty f*uckin lucky to get this money with 1 video xD It's all about the niche and how many competition you have.

I've solved my problems with PayPal, CC and all that stuff (at least it seems solved), so you can expect me to start a Case Study on 7search whithin 2 weeks and I'm going to make it work! The budget will be 300$ (200$ my cash + 100$ from coupon), so it will be a pretty extensive case study I hope. I will try to have some offers going positive. This video is going to help me get some cashflow (net30 payments suck :/ ) OR it will help me study the gaming niche better (assassin's creed games don't fall out of the sky :p ), and when I run out of budget I'll explore youtube more (I don't like the other free methods) and I might even try to get a list if this PPC thing goes well (it's only 1$ for the 1st month so I should be able to try it out).

Anyways, sorry for the long post, bye :)

note: the updates will be less frequent from now on until I upload more videos.
Wow! Nice to hear that david,

Dude I've been trying out youtube too.. It's best to find mainstream stuff that gets a bunch of searches; in my opinion..

I like your strategy for the title though. I just changed my video title to work that in..

I've got a few ideas for this youtube thing. Great post.. Hit me up sometime. Maybe would could bounce Ideas off each other

Dude I've been trying out youtube too.. It's best to find mainstream stuff that gets a bunch of searches; in my opinion..

I like your strategy for the title though. I just changed my video title to work that in..

I've got a few ideas for this youtube thing. Great post.. Hit me up sometime. Maybe would could bounce Ideas off each other

Yeah, you should always concentrate on a niche that has a lot of searches + low competition.

Update: Asked Luke for a bump and he gave me a small one (0.15$) but it's always great because if I have 10 leads that is 1,50$, and every penny counts in these early stages. I think once I have a lot more leads he can give me payount (maybe??).

Money: 75.50$ (which will be 20$ this month in only 4 days - pretty F'in happy/lucky about that =D )
CR: 20.70%
EPC: 0.41$

This is exelent by my standards, I will start a casestudy on 7search within the next 3-4 days.

Thanks for the support :D

Dude, forget 7search for now your getting this from 1 video still right?

Go rinse and repeat - get 10 - 20 videos going, different accounts, proxies, video sites - this is working - get money!

Dude, forget 7search for now your getting this from 1 video still right?

Go rinse and repeat - get 10 - 20 videos going, different accounts, proxies, video sites - this is working - get money!

I'll have 1 entire month 100% dedicated to youtube when I run out of money in 7search. I'm generally really impatient, and 1 thing about free methods is that it can take a long time before I see any results... for example 3 months ago I did youtube, made something like 10 videos, and for copywrited reasons my account was closed (i didn't use copywrited stuff, youtube is stupid, can't change it =/ ) and I made 4$ in 7 days or so, but all that effort was 'wasted' by something that wasn't my fault... Paid traffic seems a lot more consistent and it is a high risk, high reward which make it interesting, at least for me anyways.

Plus, chances are I'm not going to make even half of the profits that I make with this video if I create those 10-20 , because I had some luck (I saw dudes in this forum that made like 40 videos and had less than 20 conversions which is realistic).

Thanks for the advice =)

(positive side, at least you are going to have +1 case study in this forum :D )

I got some spare money and invested into a Fiverr gig. Hired a lady, asked for cleavage but I said it was her choice since she say nothing about 'proving that service' :)

It will be done in 5 days, I hope conversions are even better. Right now the CR of the offer seems to be going down... Before it was a steady 21-22% now it's more 18%-ish but this is normal I guess.

I'm a complete noob of YouTube Money Making. Guess I'll have to start from scratch, so any guides about YouTube Marketing will be really appreciated, although there are a lot of articles spammed over the internet about YouTube Marketing but you guys are gurus & generous about sharing your experiences. Looking forward to get an instant reply from you guys specially from David15923.

If you read his thread, you will guess that he is doing a very simple way of making money from youtube.

I'm a complete noob of YouTube Money Making. Guess I'll have to start from scratch, so any guides about YouTube Marketing will be really appreciated, although there are a lot of articles spammed over the internet about YouTube Marketing but you guys are gurus & generous about sharing your experiences. Looking forward to get an instant reply from you guys specially from David15923.

lol xD I'm not a guru, in fact I'm a newb :) I just had some luck that I found a good niche, that's ALL. I put almost no effort into the video, and this is the 1st video I made (in a very long time).

That only shows that if you take action and start making videos you might eventually have as much luck as me, or not, but if you don't, that's never a reason to quit (see ImAdmirer's and seoeymard's case studies, they put up a lot of videos and got less profit than me but they'll eventually catch me up).

Are you doing this for the same offer or for a different one?

The same offer that's doing me an average of 3,xx$ per day, for 5 bucks it's worth trying to scale, and if goes really well I'll let you know ;)

PS. 7search hasn't validated my account yet, their Costumer Service started 20 mins ago so it should get done by the end of the afternoon.

A suggestion - Try to post videos for more keywords for that same offer. This too would be a part of scaling. I think you should try to scale this offer on 7search as well.

I've just uploaded my first video. I have 1 question, the only method to build backlinks you use is blog commenting? is there another easy and fast method to build backlinks to my videos?

Thanks!

I've just uploaded my first video. I have 1 question, the only method to build backlinks you use is blog commenting? is there another easy and fast method to build backlinks to my videos?

Thanks!

try to do social bookmarking. Like it on Facebook, twitter, Google+ and then go to places like stumble upon, redit, etc. Search social bookmarking on google and you'll find a lot of info.

MI
Back