The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

YouTube AI voice overs by OpenAI

Graybeard

OpenAI is offering limited access to a text-to-voice generation platform it developed called Voice Engine, which can create a synthetic voice based on a 15-second clip of someone’s voice.

check out the audio samples --wow that's very good.

Right now this is not available to the public ... Maybe, in months it will be and YouTube and Google may not be able to keep up with reverse engineering the deep fake content to come --this will get real crazy fast at Facebook and X (F.K.A.: Twitter) :D

I've seen a couple of political videos made where the voices were definitely the real ones but it was obvious that the faces were either pasted over top of someone else's or just didn't seem quite right.

Entertaining but a bit spooky because of the potentially nefarious uses.

did you look at that webpage --it takes a 15 sec voice sample and creates a voice article from text --like a podcast.
I had not before but have now

I know this stuff has been in the works for years but it feels like it's all coming online at once with speed. I'm still getting used to the idea of the chat AI. :rofl

My question: These tools are going to save a ton of time and help people be more productive but will they dumb people down? The AIs will be doing all the work and research. People only have to learn how to use the tools, nothing else unless they are curious and ambitious.

My question: These tools are going to save a ton of time and help people be more productive but will they dumb people down? The AIs will be doing all the work and research. People only have to learn how to use the tools, nothing else unless they are curious and ambitious.
  • You still need both the basic knowledge to ask the right questions (or create the prompts).
  • There is not that much difference in that the search query, or prompt, is directive in nature.
  • I think that the AI may become better able to seek either truth or consensus --either can be human values or manipulations.

formatting is mine words are ChatGPT4 AI analysis of this post ;)
npx markmap-cli AI-human-development.md --no-open --no-toolbar

A bit *wordy* as usual :D
1712232485083.png

A bit *wordy* as usual :D
That's okay, my creative writing teacher once said that about me, too. :D

I particularly like what Chat said about the balance between efficiency and understanding that you posted above. I guess that's my greatest concern, people losing interest in learning and life.

I've read a lot of horror and sci-fi in my lifetime, so I'm probably just projecting some plot lines I've enjoyed in the past. I can too easily envision man and AI acting as one but with something like Hal running the show.

will smith art GIF

Basically, I'm scaring myself. :rofl

I asked the AI to use the famous 3 Body Problem (of Physics) as a metaphor for "A Marketing Dilemma" --here's the comeback ;)

1712233935369.png

Well, see there, I just learned something, thanks. I'd never heard of the 3 Body Problem, so just went looking to find out more about it.

I have to say that it seems you are able to 'engage' with Chat very quickly and come back with answers. How long does it take you to get a response to your query? Is it instant or nearly so? Or does it take a couple of minutes?

By the way, if I had to rely on complex math to live, I'd be dead. So Newton's stuff is mostly way over my head.

The figure 8 solution, I can more easily understand. Sort of. It feels more orderly and peaceful.

I have to say that it seems you are able to 'engage' with Chat very quickly and come back with answers. How long does it take you to get a response to your query? Is it instant or nearly so? Or does it take a couple of minutes?
5 to to 15 seconds at most unless the query requires some very specific *thought*
By the way, if I had to rely on complex math to live, I'd be dead.

Well, not an original thought or deep knowledge per se :D
1712235855639.png

I saw that NetFlix has a series by that name. I haven't checked it out but it didn't sound like the physics take on it. :D

Actually, it's about an alien invasion of the earth by a planet of advanced aliens whose planet is influenced by 3 suns --causing instability in the planet. 10,000 years of destruction and 600 years of habitability, time frames always varying.

The alien race evacuates their home-world with a fleet on thousands of ships sub-light speed. 400 year journey. They think we humans are bugs. This will not end well :D

That sounds like more fun to watch than a physics documentary.

Thanks, I will check out the trailer.

Wow! AI sings better than I do, that's for sure. :rofl

If this keeps up, AI is going to form its own social network for themselves.

Finally, a good use for Lorem ipsum other than signalling an unfinished website. The song, I mean.

GIF by 180 Church

MI
Back