The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Youtube Live Casestudy

Re-uploaded the video, this time it has an EWA offer. I hope I can get some extra leads to reach my goal. There are about 4 videos competing for this keyword, and it's normal since the niche had one of the highest converting offers on Peerfly, so it's normal I guess. I'll update 1 a weak or so.

be careful with a .TK they might suspend your domain anytime...it happened to me once.i set up the domain and started the campaign and after sometime the domain was suspended :( and i lost some money

i did something very similar to this and got about $50 out of a offer before all the cpa companies that i'm apart of had gotten the campaign removed. At least I know how to setup this and get it going easily! :)

#1 thing is to rank your video quickly before the "big rush" comes in.

I read this case study from page 1 to page 13 :) i am really amazed i've started working with youtube and hope to start my own case study as well. btw i have a question, in the description of my video i have a weebly blog about my offer, is that ok or should I use tinyurl, .tk domain?
thanks and congrats david :)

Well im usin U2bviews to get youtube comments, likes views etc... Any other suggestions ? It taked god damn long to get 500 credit + softwaqre crashes quite a bit so its not possible to let it run overnight.

Well im usin U2bviews to get youtube comments, likes views etc... Any other suggestions ? It taked god damn long to get 500 credit + softwaqre crashes quite a bit so its not possible to let it run overnight.
Fiverr?

MI
Back