The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Youtube Live Casestudy

This blows me off. How did you know the backlinks of that vid?
For answering my questions, I will help you build links to your vid to see if the backlinks matter in youtube.

http://ahrefs.com/ -> select "URL" and put the url of anything you want. And I saw on the warrior forum that a dude that did this youtube thing that his videos got better ranked because of backlinks. How are you going to build backlinks? Blog comments? And thanks for that :D

Backlinks do matter with youtube videos plus there is a least chance of video getting sandboxed by google, infact google will deal the video as a viral one. Consider giving the videos following:
1) You can get some views using any service at Fiverr or even softwares or sites whatever you are comfortable with.
2) Get a xrumer blast to the video with the target keyword or even you can go for pyramid kind of structure. This can also be outsourced from Fiverr.
3) Suggestion for the video, why not make a video using a free tool Animoto or you can even download any screen capture software then capture the landing page of the offer and then post that video. Even you can hire a pretty girl from Fiverr to do a testimonial for your offer and then you can redirect to the offer. Ask the girl to mention the url of your website and watermark the video also.

If you can follow this you will get very good conversions for sure. If money is a problem then follow each step as per your budget. Even then you will benefit.

Let me know if you have any doubt

Thanks for the tips, I'm already using a software to get views/likes/comments so the problem is really the backlinks.

Backlinks do matter with youtube videos plus there is a least chance of video getting sandboxed by google, infact google will deal the video as a viral one. Consider giving the videos following:
1) You can get some views using any service at Fiverr or even softwares or sites whatever you are comfortable with.
2) Get a xrumer blast to the video with the target keyword or even you can go for pyramid kind of structure. This can also be outsourced from Fiverr.
3) Suggestion for the video, why not make a video using a free tool Animoto or you can even download any screen capture software then capture the landing page of the offer and then post that video. Even you can hire a pretty girl from Fiverr to do a testimonial for your offer and then you can redirect to the offer. Ask the girl to mention the url of your website and watermark the video also.

If you can follow this you will get very good conversions for sure. If money is a problem then follow each step as per your budget. Even then you will benefit.

Let me know if you have any doubt

Thanks for the tips, I'm already using a software to get views/likes/comments so the problem is really the backlinks.

Getting views/likes/comments is one part, good you are already through with it. Consider doing some social bookmarking of the video. One more tip why not comment on some high performing videos in your niche and then liking the comment with other youtube accounts. Also consider the fact , if you hire a pretty girl doing testimonial for you url you will get hell lot of conversions.

I will hire the pretty girl in the future, it is very cheap. Until now I've gotten 1 conversion with 18 clicks, which isn't bad but it's not good either. I only get 2/3 clicks so I have to get that first position. I've posted the video on reddit, uploaded to other video sharing sites with the link to the youtube video in them and I posted some comments 4/5 blogs today (PR 1-2), but no notice of any kind of backlink. How long do I have to wait for them to get indexed??

Getting views/likes/comments is one part, good you are already through with it. Consider doing some social bookmarking of the video. One more tip why not comment on some high performing videos in your niche and then liking the comment with other youtube accounts. Also consider the fact , if you hire a pretty girl doing testimonial for you url you will get hell lot of conversions.

How long do I have to wait for them to get indexed??
Instead of waiting backlinks to get indexed create more backlinks, or if possible backlink your backlinks, this is the main reason for making a pyramid kind of structure.

Update 6

Great news: I made a new conversion :D If I keep getting 1 conversion per 10/15 clicks I'll be happy, but I have to take care of those backlinks cause I still only have arround 2 clicks a day but I will expect more clicks now since I now replaced the tiny.url link with a Free .TK domain which should (I think) increase the trust of the viewers. (Keep in mind that if you set up a free domain to not put any kind of brand names... I should name yours free-eyepad.tk or whatever, not free-ipad.tk)

Money: 3.20$
Clicks: 20
Views: 2325 +/-
Position: still nbr. 2

This is fun when you make money :p

Congrats David. I made a conversion as well today. =) Can't find my video on the first page but it is nice. =)

Update 6

Great news: I made a new conversion :D If I keep getting 1 conversion per 10/15 clicks I'll be happy, but I have to take care of those backlinks cause I still only have arround 2 clicks a day but I will expect more clicks now since I now replaced the tiny.url link with a Free .TK domain which should (I think) increase the trust of the viewers. (Keep in mind that if you set up a free domain to not put any kind of brand names... I named mine free-chipolte.tk not free-chipotle.tk)

Money: 3.20$
Clicks: 20
Views: 2325 +/-
Position: still nbr. 2

This is fun when you make money :p

20 clicks 2 conversions?

This is great man, is there anyway you can scale this tho?

20 clicks 2 conversions?

This is great man, is there anyway you can scale this tho?

I could scale it in 2 ways: 1. I get my video to go to 1st place or 2. I increase the % of people that click on my link... Latter today I'll post an update, I was getting 2 clicks/day average, yesterday I had 8 (with a simple step).

Right now I can't do the update, sorry :S

Update

I'm SUPPER happy right now! I just got another conversion 1 hour ago ^^ So here is a very important tip: Use a .TK domain! (or any other domain rellated to the offer) What I did was I went to http://dot.tk and I registed a new domain rellated to the offer. As I've already said I was getting an average of 2 clicks a day, and now I had 8 yesterday, and today I'll have also 7/8. Conversion rate is about 8% and EPC is 14 cents which is pretty good for me (for 1 video anyways...)

Money: 4.80$
Clicks: 34
Views: 2500 +/-
Position: Still number 2 -.-' It's not that bad because I have now a steady flow of clicks on the offer, but I really wonder how many clicks I would have if I was position 1.

Again: Does anyone have any sort of advice on how to rank the videos better??

Thanks, and keep on keepin' on :D

Sounds awesome man, well done!

Just a thought i would edit out your links as people may copy your niche and out rank you - its fine to share stats but i wouldn't share niche or links - up to you!

2nd thing is great EPC man this is awesome - i would advice starting more like this say you had 10 earning you $10 a day that your $100 day right there!

Its all about finding something that works - rinsing and repeating and scaling up!

Another tip - maybe use proxies and different accounts so if one vid get pulled its not the end of the world!

I guess I'll take down the links, but I think it isn't a huge problem because the forum is not as big as a warrior forum and the topic doesn't seem to attract people's interests. Anyways...

I'm happy with the EPC right now, and if I could get 1.60$ every 5 days (for example) I would be VERY happy because I started this as a low effort / low reward thing, I still can't start PPC :(

Thanks for the tips, and I plan on uploading more on this niche, with a different link so that I have a higher probability of people clicking on the video.... I guess that's the only way I could scale this, the backlinks will take some time to index to get to 1st place. I think I will have 5 or more in 2 weeks. SEO is kinda too slow to me, I want to take the paid advertising route :)

Your awesome Man. Congrats!
Ahm.. I do have some comment about .tk domains. I saw some thread that using .tk domains is scary. It is because they can take down your link and get your link pointing to their own offer. I found some post on other forums about .tk domain.
In my case I use my domain.com plus a redirect page.
example: myownsite.com/freeipadforyou

I made some conversions too in my casestudy. =)

Update

I'm SUPPER happy right now! I just got another conversion 1 hour ago ^^ So here is a very important tip: Use a .TK domain! (or any other domain rellated to the offer) What I did was I went to http://dot.tk and I registed a new domain rellated to the offer. As I've already said I was getting an average of 2 clicks a day, and now I had 8 yesterday, and today I'll have also 7/8. Conversion rate is about 8% and EPC is 14 cents which is pretty good for me (for 1 video anyways...)

Money: 4.80$
Clicks: 34
Views: 2500 +/-
Position: Still number 2 -.-' It's not that bad because I have now a steady flow of clicks on the offer, but I really wonder how many clicks I would have if I was position 1.

Again: Does anyone have any sort of advice on how to rank the videos better??

Thanks, and keep on keepin' on :D

Mini-update (aka lazyness)

I've gotten another conversion today :)

I now have 4 conversions, 6.40$, 45 clicks, EPC of 0.14$ and a CR of 8.89%. I has been very stable with the clicks and CR has also stayed 8-9% so it's looking very good (from what I was expecting initially) so far.

Thanks seoeymard, how many conversions have you been getting?

As of yesterday, I got 5 conversions so far.
My first offer stats are 28 clicks, 4 conversions, 14.29% CR and $0.19 EPC. Total of $5.20.
Second offer stats are 7 clicks, 1 conversions, 14.29% CR and $0.19 EPC Total of $1.30.
Combined earnings $6.50.
You can see the graph in my thread David. =D

Mini-update (aka lazyness)

I've gotten another conversion today :)

I now have 4 conversions, 6.40$, 45 clicks, EPC of 0.14$ and a CR of 8.89%. I has been very stable with the clicks and CR has also stayed 8-9% so it's looking very good (from what I was expecting initially) so far.

Thanks seoeymard, how many conversions have you been getting?

Sorry to update this so many times but I just had yet another conversion 18 Mins ago!! I've now 1.60$ with a CR of 10,42% and an EPC of $0.17!

I am amazed at this :D It's fun to see the numbers groing....... :)

It is because our threads are in public. If you go to the home page and look at the bottom. There are more guest than members online.
I made my first bucks and confident now. I am thinking of taking down my thread also. =)
Sorry to update this so many times but I just had yet another conversion 18 Mins ago!! I've now 1.60$ with a CR of 10,42% and an EPC of $0.17!

I am amazed at this :D It's fun to see the numbers groing....... :)

K: I'm dumb for doing this...... Can you eliminate this topic. I've seen a video JUST like mine. It's my fault, but still for the dude that did that (GodleySara) just piss the F*** off ;) I'll send you a PM K...

I've eliminated all things that point to the offer and/or the video. I won't eliminate this but I probably won't update in as much detail, only stats.

MI
Back