The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Youtube Live Casestudy

The day's not over but I got 3 clicks and 1 conversion :) In total, I have 53 clicks, 6 conversions (9,60$) a CR of 11.32% and an EPC of 0.18$.

Video has some small changes in views and the rest is all the same.

I visited your videos and your making some scaling. I watched your second video and amazed with the music. Haha. =)

LOL, it was the 1st non-copywrited music I found :p That offer hasn't got any clicks, but I'm only at 7th place in the 1st page.

Update: I got another conversion, so I have 60 clicks, 7 conversions, 11.20$, a CR of 11.67% and an EPC of 0.19$. Pretty good, if I continue to get at least 1 conversion every day, this will be amazing (that would be 48$ by the end of the month which is a lot for 1 video).

Your doing great with this method and your having a semi stable conversions with only 1 video! Unlike me. Hehe. Your keyword is searched by people while mine is rarely searched. Hehe. I am now changing my offer and keyword to dominate. Let this be a battle of case studies earnings. just kidding. =D LOL

LOL, it was the 1st non-copywrited music I found :p That offer hasn't got any clicks, but I'm only at 7th place in the 1st page.

Update: I got another conversion, so I have 60 clicks, 7 conversions, 11.20$, a CR of 11.67% and an EPC of 0.19$. Pretty good, if I continue to get at least 1 conversion every day, this will be amazing (that would be 48$ by the end of the month which is a lot for 1 video).

Rinse and repeat!

David removed the video because someone is hijacking his niche. Tsk tsk tsk...

Yupe... 1 of the dudes is now 2nd and I've seen a drop in clicks (I'm having half of what I was having), don't know if it is cause of his video... Changed the title a bit to see if I get more views.

So, this is a little weird... I got 5 days in a row where I made conversions. 2 of those days had 2 conversions, so the average was per every 8 clicks (10 max) I got a conversion and suddenly after the day where I got 2 conversions I get no conversions after 4 days in a row and 26 clicks. I smell scrubs... Is this usual in a campaign (is it always so unstable like that)??

Thanks.

EDIT: btw I've the same place on youtube, same competition, same ammount of daily clicks I was having prior to this event.

So, this is a little weird... I got 5 days in a row where I made conversions. 2 of those days had 2 conversions, so the average was per every 8 clicks (10 max) I got a conversion and suddenly after the day where I got 2 conversions I get no conversions after 4 days in a row and 26 clicks. I smell scrubs... Is this usual in a campaign (is it always so unstable like that)??

Thanks.

EDIT: btw I've the same place on youtube, same competition, same ammount of daily clicks I was having prior to this event.

I very much doubt scrubbing would happen so soon even if they did, what network is it?

Maybe try switching the offer for a similar or same offer on another network!

I very much doubt scrubbing would happen so soon even if they did, what network is it?

Maybe try switching the offer for a similar or same offer on another network!

It's peerfly's offer. They say they don't scrub but I'm not 100% sure about that... Bad thing is that the only other offer that is similar to this one is at wolf storm media so I think I'll wait a few days, and then I can email Luke to see what's going on...

It's peerfly's offer. They say they don't scrub but I'm not 100% sure about that... Bad thing is that the only other offer that is similar to this one is at wolf storm media so I think I'll wait a few days, and then I can email Luke to see what's going on...

hmm pm me the offer and ill take a look around!

suddenly after the day where I got 2 conversions I get no conversions after 4 days in a row and 26 clicks. I smell scrubs... Is this usual in a campaign (is it always so unstable like that)??

Hmm? I think I am experiencing this as well. For the last 7 days in my report tab in peerfly, I got 47 clicks with only 4 conversions.

To be honest both of these are way too small a samples to call scrubs. Offers will always fluctuate big time... sometimes you might send hundreds of clicks to an offer and not get a single converstion whilst a few hundred more on another day will convert like crazy.

Just the nature of the game.

It is normal then. =) Thank goodness
To be honest both of these are way too small a samples to call scrubs. Offers will always fluctuate big time... sometimes you might send hundreds of clicks to an offer and not get a single converstion whilst a few hundred more on another day will convert like crazy.

Just the nature of the game.

Update 6

Great news: I made a new conversion :D If I keep getting 1 conversion per 10/15 clicks I'll be happy, but I have to take care of those backlinks cause I still only have arround 2 clicks a day but I will expect more clicks now since I now replaced the tiny.url link with a Free .TK domain which should (I think) increase the trust of the viewers. (Keep in mind that if you set up a free domain to not put any kind of brand names... I should name yours free-eyepad.tk or whatever, not free-ipad.tk)

Money: 3.20$
Clicks: 20
Views: 2325 +/-
Position: still nbr. 2

This is fun when you make money :p

u must use weebly..... or blogspot. its more trusted. people think .tk is a spam and a virus XD

MI
Back