The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Youtube Live Casestudy

david15923

affiliate
Hi! I just wanted to do a small casestudy on 1 video that I made 2 of April days ago, and I want to show you that this IS possible. I've made like 1 conversion prior to this but my account got banned (allong with 6 videos). Here it goes:

Offer: Email submit (1.60$)
Network: Peerfly

Now let's get to the traffic...

The specific keywork that I'm targetting has 880 searches a month which is not very good, because you'll have always less search volume on youtube but the more broader keyword has 22000 searches, so that's good.

How to make the video:

I used 1 image that has a mixture of white and black (their logo) and my main objective is that the thumbnail is attractive, easy to see, easy to read, and that I get a better CTR. Then I make a title on the beggining saying "All the Info in the description. Like if you received the coupon" and this last line is VERY important, and you'll see why...

Now render it, upload it and then I get automated views, likes and comments. I won't tell you what it is, because hey, I need to make money myself :D When the user stumbles upon the video, sees "like if you received the coupon" and sees 100 likes + some comments saying "THANKS!!!" or "Ty" they will have more trust.

1 thing, for the keywords, go to the top videos and copy them. This will make it so that youtube display YOUR video on "Related videos" and you'll get a few views from that.

I'll post all the updates in this post, since I'm always annoyied when I have to scroll down to see updates in other CS's. :p

The secret is to make several of these a day, but I'm lazy right now, so I won't do it :p

Hope you liked it, and sorry if it is a little confuse... :eek:

*UPDATE 3 April 2012*

Money: 0$
Clicks: 3
Views: 210 +/-
Position on Youtube: 2nd according to my location (don't know if it's the same as US)

Now I have a guy with 800 views ahead of me but I should outrank him in a couple of days. I'm also building some backlinks (why not...) with this tool http://www.inlineseo.com/dofollowdiver/ by posting comments on blogs.

*Update 4 April 2012*

Money: 1.60$ (got my first conversion :D )
Clicks: 7 (CR of 14%)
Views: ~450
Postition on Youtube: 2nd

As you can see it didnt take me too much to make my first buck and the ONLY thing I did was use 1 image, 1 title (in movie maker) and upload it. I'm happy right now :p

*Update 5th April 2012*

Money: 1.60$ (no conversions today)
Clicks: 8
Views: 782
Position on Youtube: 2nd

I should be in 1st in a few days :D

Glad it wasn't you :) I mean, yes you can but you've gotta remind that not every video will do well, depending on the competition... I have 32 videos competing with me, and only like 2 of them want to make the user do an email submit. Now if you search Ipad 2 free, there are 93K competitiors, and the top one has almost 200K views so keep in mind that you won't make a conversion as easily on all of them. The trick is to find a good niche, and yes you can make a lot of money. I've seen 1 guy making average of 2$/day per vid. That is an extra 60$ a month, if he has 10 videos like that, 600$/month. IMO, it's the easiest free traffic method there is, and if you can couple that with SEO, and your video hits the frontpage of Google, I would imagine that you would be making a LOOOOOOOT more.

And yeah, the secret here is the quantity, not the quality, and everything I made from getting the picture, render, upload, tags, etc. was made in 15 minutes. Keep in mind that you should use different accounts for different niches because if they see you are giving away IPAD's, Iphone's, coupon, etc. "free" it will look suspect.

Good luck ;)

Glad it wasn't you :) I mean, yes you can but you've gotta remind that not every video will do well, depending on the competition... I have 32 videos competing with me, and only like 2 of them want to make the user do an email submit. Now if you search Ipad 2 free, there are 93K competitiors, and the top one has almost 200K views so keep in mind that you won't make a conversion as easily on all of them. The trick is to find a good niche, and yes you can make a lot of money. I've seen 1 guy making average of 2$/day per vid. That is an extra 60$ a month, if he has 10 videos like that, 600$/month. IMO, it's the easiest free traffic method there is, and if you can couple that with SEO, and your video hits the frontpage of Google, I would imagine that you would be making a LOOOOOOOT more.

And yeah, the secret here is the quantity, not the quality, and everything I made from getting the picture, render, upload, tags, etc. was made in 15 minutes. Keep in mind that you should use different accounts for different niches because if they see you are giving away IPAD's, Iphone's, coupon, etc. "free" it will look suspect.

Good luck ;)

Thank you very much!
I am glad to follow this thread. Yes, I will add this to my campaign. I want to earn my first buck with this. =)

*Update 5th April 2012*

How to outrank other competitors video?
I am also 2nd in the position with my chosen offer. Hmm I want to beat that guy that is in the 1st place. =)
*Update 5th April 2012*

Update 4

Theres been a drop in clicks, and still no new conversions... But I guess free methods are not always the fastest to give you money...

Money 1.60$
Clicks 12
Views 1300
Likes 41
Position nbr. 2 again

I really want my 1st place, the earnings will be a lot higher so I am just going to copy all his tags and once I do that, I think I will be 1st place. I have more 400 views so no reason for me to be bellow him.

EDIT if you have any tips on how I could build backlink for this youtube site it would be great! I know for example how to get good backlinks with tumblr and some others buy they only work with a domain, not slashes...

Update 5

Changed the title a bit and I saw a good increase in clicks. I was getting 2 clicks or 1 a day and today I got 4. Still no new conversions, but I learned that a more catchy title will have a HUGE difference.

Money: 1.60$
Clicks: 16
Views: 1330 +/-
Position: still nbr. 2

I think that the age of the video is a lot important, since my video has more ratings, more views, more comments and more fav's. I'll have to wait :(

I think the age of the video really matters. What other techniques are you using to promote your vid and offer?

Extracting more info. Lolz. =D
Please bear with me.

There is no other realated offer... I guess I'll stick to this one, it's one of the better converting ones within Peerfly from what was in the list Luke gave me.

I'll try to get some backlinks because the dude in 1st has like 12 backlinks and I have 0 so the age is not the problem, it's the backlinks. I've been building some backlinks with blog comments, and I guess I'll do 1 or 2 videos that links to the original video. The problem is that it takes some time to get them indexed, so right now I'll just have to wait another week or so.

I'll try to get some backlinks because the dude in 1st has like 12 backlinks and I have 0 so the age is not the problem, it's the backlinks. I've been building some backlinks with blog comments, and I guess I'll do 1 or 2 videos that links to the original video. The problem is that it takes some time to get them indexed, so right now I'll just have to wait another week or so.

This blows me off. How did you know the backlinks of that vid?
For answering my questions, I will help you build links to your vid to see if the backlinks matter in youtube.

banners
Back