The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Youtube Live Casestudy

Just uploaded my vid with the Fiverr video, looks good, now I'll just wait to see what happens... I have tracking, so I'll be able to know what video is gonna get me the clicks/conversions.

Haha. The vids looks great. She is excited in the vid. =)

Yeah, she was over exited IMO, it didn't look as natural as it could but yesterday I had 2 clicks from that video and 1 conversion which never really happens (usually I have to get at least 4 clicks or more to have a conversion). It's going well so far, and I'm like in 6th place, when it gets to 1st place it should do really well. I'll give you more feedback in the future on how it is going ;)

Started giving the video some views yesterday, it will take at least 1 week until the video shows in the top 5, and some 3 weeks before it's nbr. 1/2. I'll update you guys, so far I have only had 2 clicks and 1 conversion but that's because when I uploaded the video it went to 3rd place (thus, receiving some views), but then it droped, like it happens with all videos that don't go viral.

Hi guys, what software or service do you use to get automated Likes and Thumbs up to your videos?

Thanks!

There a plenty of easy to come by tools flying around dude! But i can only stress, any tool that makes anything automated which should necessarily be done manually by a person comes at a risk. Make sure you have read up on any tools or software you use in order to be sure your using them correctly & the safest way possible.

Update: Account was banned a couple days ago -.- Someone did the email submit, probably got pissed and reported me :'( it was a good run, almost 100$ profit so I'm happy. Going to put some of that money into Facebook and the other to get a new dog :D Internet Marketing is awesome :p

The YT account is banned??
Update: Account was banned a couple days ago -.- Someone did the email submit, probably got pissed and reported me :'( it was a good run, almost 100$ profit so I'm happy. Going to put some of that money into Facebook and the other to get a new dog :D Internet Marketing is awesome :p

I already made $15 in my youtube journey :), I have 10 videos but only 4 of them are converting very well. Now I am doing some social bookmarking and also hiring people in fiverr to get some views, likes, comments.

I will be glad if you can help me to scale up this :)

thanks!

I already made $15 in my youtube journey :), I have 10 videos but only 4 of them are converting very well. Now I am doing some social bookmarking and also hiring people in fiverr to get some views, likes, comments.

thanks!

Sent you a PM ;)

That usually happens if you are in the top. that was happen to me too.

But hey the important is you learn something on that video , all you have to do is to rinse and repeat and $$$$ again :)

Don't buy on fiverr for views. You will be expending money.
Just ask us what to do. =)
we will help you

thanks!

thanks!

You can get a lot of views and likes without using fiverr and for free.

banners
Back