The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win
ZeroPark

Official ZeroPark

Yeah, I got refused too as an advertiser. Dunno the reason. they asked for screenshots of my other networks spending, showed them humble numbers and that's probably the reason I got refused.

Hi Zeropark,

Is there any chance you can check my account and approve it? I got rejected already before 8 months and now i am sure we meet all your terms and conditions. Anticipating your reply!

Their Support does not respond
My account is suspended and i am trying to call the support since more than 2 week without any response

Their Support does not respond
My account is suspended and i am trying to call the support since more than 2 week without any response

Did they say why you're suspended? Is it because your account has been inactive for more than four months, or something else?

You've been trying to call them on the phone, you mean?

Thanks for reply
They did not say anything
But my account was inactive for more than four months
I am trying to contact with them through support email since 3 weeks without any respond
Please help me if you can, there is around $600 in my account

Thanks

Thanks for reply
They did not say anything
But my account was inactive for more than four months
I am trying to contact with them through support email since 3 weeks without any respond
Please help me if you can, there is around $600 in my account

Thanks

I know that they deactivate accounts that have had no action for more than four months, so that may be the reason.

I don't have any pull with ZP but we can try calling them out here to see if they can help: @zeropark

Not sure we'll see them, they haven't been in the forums since December.

The email they have listed in Resources is: neill@zeropark.com

Zeropark is happy to present newly released features in our system!

Mobile OS version targeting

Cut out incompatible phones from your Mobile offers by choosing the OS version you buy traffic from. Create a new campaign or update your old one through the settings, choose the minimum correct OS version for your offer and only buy traffic from that version and above. Read more here!

In-App traffic

Hop on the train with our new traffic type - In App. It is the new go-to move to promote mobile app downloads and run pin submit or lead generation campaigns. It allows you to track the device id information through the {device_id} token, giving you pinpoint targeting. You can read more about it in here!

Grab you App Install offers, combine our new features and start making money!

You can test it out by using our demo account: ZeroPark.com - Sign in If you have any other questions, please, contact our awesome support team at support@zeropark.com!

Best,
Zeropark
sdgsrdegsdfgdsfgsd.png

Last edited:
MI
Back