The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win
ZeroPark

Official ZeroPark

I accidentally didn't log in to my account for over 4 months and received email account suspended. I contacted to support team to request reactivating my account.

I explained them just took care offline business several months ago and completely forgot to log in to this account. I also answer other questions from them but finally they still rejected my request. :(

zeropark is one of the networks that can produce volume for me, especially if you select RON, the traffic is just endless. However, once you select very specific countries and carriers, traffic may start to thin out.

support is horrible. I message on zeropark to give me a phone call and they didn't even call. Been waiting for a week now to get my account verified. So what's zp number so I call myself or something

support is horrible. I message on zeropark to give me a phone call and they didn't even call. Been waiting for a week now to get my account verified. So what's zp number so I call myself or something

I've never had that problem, they always answered my emails.

I don't know where you are located but you may not want to call them ($$). They're based in Poland.

Not sure about Zeropark, had an account but did not use it for some time and when I logged back in the account was suspended. So I thought create a new one, sent in proof of earnings details of budgets etc. That was not enough wanted to talk to me on my phone so a time of 1800 CET was set for the call. Someone called three hours early and surprisingly I was unable to take the call. Got an email saying "unable to reach me account rejected". Then get another email "when can we call you", (still before the pre-arranged 1800 CET) so I said call now, the phone rang three times then ended before I could answer it. Tried to call the number back and got a machine talking to me in what sounded like Spanish!
Come on Zeropark I am a genuine active affiliate this is not good customer service.

Not sure about Zeropark, had an account but did not use it for some time and when I logged back in the account was suspended. So I thought create a new one, sent in proof of earnings details of budgets etc. That was not enough wanted to talk to me on my phone so a time of 1800 CET was set for the call. Someone called three hours early and surprisingly I was unable to take the call. Got an email saying "unable to reach me account rejected". Then get another email "when can we call you", (still before the pre-arranged 1800 CET) so I said call now, the phone rang three times then ended before I could answer it. Tried to call the number back and got a machine talking to me in what sounded like Spanish!
Come on Zeropark I am a genuine active affiliate this is not good customer service.

Have you tried calling them? Sounds like somebody forgot to take into account the time zone.

Problem solved, account now up and running and to be fair I am getting conversions so the traffic quality is there.
Just seems a lot of hassle opening account with Zeropark nowadays.

Problem solved, account now up and running and to be fair I am getting conversions so the traffic quality is there.
Just seems a lot of hassle opening account with Zeropark nowadays.

Great traffic source, though!

ZP will refuse to sell traffic to some people? Why would they do that?
I am thinking of getting an account. I did not realize they might say no.

It isn't there product on the LP that could be devalued. All it is is traffic. I assume there is a good reason for this, turning away customers is generally frowned upon by stakeholders. What would be the reason?
I know some customers are not worth it, they spend little and demand lots of time.
Anyway, is there a reason

MI
Back