The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

zeropark vs 50onred

50onred is manly PPV and Zeropark too, but they're a bit different.
Both have pop traffic as their main volume but 5'onred has a higher entry budget and higher prices at the expense of targeting keywords and a bit higher prices.

50onred is manly PPV and Zeropark too, but they're a bit different.
Both have pop traffic as their main volume but 5'onred has a higher entry budget and higher prices at the expense of targeting keywords and a bit higher prices.

That's True My friend

Yeah, I think same than the rest. Both options are not clearly in the same category. We have profitable campaigns right now in both traffic sources but they are quit different kind of PPV sources (and yes, both are pops sources but zeropark is kind of different because are redirects). Both have pros and cons. If you dont have any experience at all, may be 50onred could be the easy way, as you can target much more precisely than in zeropark. Don't know why so much people says the 500usd budget is a handicap. Need to tell you that 500usd is not a big budget to test offers at all.

It also depends on what kind of offer you want to promote.

Yeah, I think same than the rest. Both options are not clearly in the same category. We have profitable campaigns right now in both traffic sources but they are quit different kind of PPV sources (and yes, both are pops sources but zeropark is kind of different because are redirects). Both have pros and cons. If you dont have any experience at all, may be 50onred could be the easy way, as you can target much more precisely than in zeropark. Don't know why so much people says the 500usd budget is a handicap. Need to tell you that 500usd is not a big budget to test offers at all.

It also depends on what kind of offer you want to promote.

50onred it doesn't Delever Quickly that's the Problem i pay 0.1$ us Visitors And Nothing i don't know Why

50onred it doesn't Delever Quickly that's the Problem i pay 0.1$ us Visitors And Nothing i don't know Why

Hmmm it really depends on the product category. 50onred is clearly not a cheap option at all. I have paid much more than 0.1usd for US visitors for financial or diet product with good results. That's why 500usd is not so much money in there. But zeropark are redirects way less segmented. You need to keep balance. I dont recommend zeropark for targeted audience, really preffer 50onred for that. But if you are spaming or buying just untargeted traffic, zeropark is a good option.

As always, you need to pick the right traffic source for the right product. Not everything could fits everywere. Also, in zeropark, when you really want volume you can pay very high bids to be in 1st position.

Hmmm it really depends on the product category. 50onred is clearly not a cheap option at all. I have paid much more than 0.1usd for US visitors for financial or diet product with good results. That's why 500usd is not so much money in there. But zeropark are redirects way less segmented. You need to keep balance. I dont recommend zeropark for targeted audience, really preffer 50onred for that. But if you are spaming or buying just untargeted traffic, zeropark is a good option.

As always, you need to pick the right traffic source for the right product. Not everything could fits everywere. Also, in zeropark, when you really want volume you can pay very high bids to be in 1st position.

yes You are Right US 0.1$ But other Countries 0.005$ I just Started A campaign out there But they Didn't approved it Yet

If you are just starting out, stay with with 50onred. You can easily manage, track and optimize things. I dont know if its expensive, but LI and TV are more expensive than 50onred. On comparison, I have gottten far more result in 50onred than Zeropark, Just my thought. But for support, Zeropark have the best. 50onred has changed my AM more than 3 times and yet will not notify me until I go to them.

If you are just starting out, stay with with 50onred. You can easily manage, track and optimize things. I dont know if its expensive, but LI and TV are more expensive than 50onred. On comparison, I have gottten far more result in 50onred than Zeropark, Just my thought. But for support, Zeropark have the best. 50onred has changed my AM more than 3 times and yet will not notify me until I go to them.

Yes You Are Right 50On Red They Have Problems When It Comes To Support I don't Know Why They Don't Cover That Area
Other This Is i am Waiting More Than 24 Hour For Ma Campaign To be Approved . First One Approved Quickly The Second One Nope i am Waiting 24 H And Still Waiting Weared . But there Traffic Is Good As I Think

You know they work on EST and there's timezone differences . You can hit up Michael on Skype :mboghosian or Jaasu: jburgee.50

The quality of the traffic in RTX do not convert .. i smell the traffic of some bots there .. still not sure how to filter the ppv bots traffic .

MI
Back