The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Zeropark $500 coupon (GRAB BEFORE August 7th)

servandosilva

Hey guys. I'm doing a follow along in the forum with the Zeropark guys and their team was kind enough to create a coupon so you can sign up and get up to $500 on top from your first deposit.

If you're interested on testing their traffic, or you haven't been accepted yet into their network, here's your chance:

Zeropark Review & Live Case Study + $500 coupon - Servando Silva

Have a look at the post and read the instructions over there. You have until August 7th 2016 to grab the coupon (all coupons are given manually and verified).

You can check the live case study here: Zeropark Live Case Study (from $0 to $XXX per day) | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Last edited:
Hey guys. I'm doing a follow along in the forum with the Zeropark guys and their team was kind enough to create a coupon so you can sign up and get up to $500 on top from your first deposit.

If you're interested on testing their traffic, or you haven't been accepted yet into their network, here's your chance:

Zeropark Review & Live Case Study + $500 coupon - Servando Silva

Have a look at the post and read the instructions over there. You have until August 7th 2016 to grab the coupon (all coupons are given manually and verified).

You can check the live case study here: LINK TO BE UPDATED.

I'm stoked, when do you think the "LINK TO BE UPDATED" will be updated :D ?

zeropark is wired u have to get referred by Some One If u wanna Get accepted
But i Know Many People Are using it Cus they Have Cheap Traffic 0.001 or less Per View Some times
if u have good landing pages Zeropark will Be the Best place to start with

Hi Servando, left my comment at your blog regarding my issue which has been dragged for more than 10 days. Please if my account has been approved for the matching bonus coupon, i should have received it on my account. There has been no updates since 4 days ago.

Sigh, last time when I was poor to startup IM, I sold my ZP account and the seller made the account ban.
I'm unable to sign up on ZP. Bad bad bad....

banners
Back