The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win
ZeroPark

Official ZeroPark

They have no targeting at all. Can't even target carriers. Could only cut placements. The target campaigns don't convert. I have better success running ron there than target or keyword.

did you make phone call and aswer to manager question?

if not of course they will denied your application.
They never called me... they just mailed me and ask some questions which I replied
then they said: This site isn't for you. Please Try 7Search.com

What the hell was that?

Hi,

ZeroPark is a private network. We have strict guidelines as to whom we accept.

If you believe that your application has been rejected erroneously, you can always ask for it to be reconsidered.

Best Regards,
The ZeroPark Team

Hi,

ZeroPark is a private network. We have strict guidelines as to whom we accept.

If you believe that your application has been rejected erroneously, you can always ask for it to be reconsidered.

Best Regards,
The ZeroPark Team
I tried but still no response.
Please Help.

Hey guys, I'm going to start my first campaign with ZeroPark,
so it would be nice if someone could hook me up with a juicy promo code ;)

ZeroPark is an ad network focusing on domain and pop up traffic. We allow our advertisers to bid in real time on visitors from millions of parked domains, as well as premium PPV pop ups. We offer global reach, advanced optimization tools, and mobile targeting.

I will be signing up soon! really want to give the traffic a test.

How do I track conversions? I see the conversion in the Aff network but not in Zeropark...Please help!
If you're using Voluum they're integrated already. If not, you need to add your conversion postback to your tracker. Although honestly, why would you want them to see your conversions?

If you're using Voluum they're integrated already. If not, you need to add your conversion postback to your tracker. Although honestly, why would you want them to see your conversions?

I'm on a different tracking (adsbridge), I guess I'd have to talk with support. I want to see what targets making the conversions, while I pause the rest. I see the traffic/Spent but no Payout and Conversions.

You can see which targets are making conversions in your tracker (adsbridge) and pause them on the Zeropark dashboard after that. No need for a postback.

If you're not seeing your conversions in Adsbridge, then it's a problem with your setup on the CPA network side.

You can see which targets are making conversions in your tracker (adsbridge) and pause them on the Zeropark dashboard after that. No need for a postback.

If you're not seeing your conversions in Adsbridge, then it's a problem with your setup on the CPA network side.
Yeah, I am not to confident with AdsBridge, after playing with reports I found the list of the targets! Thanks for the hint! Hiwever, I have both domain and popup campaign running same time, I see what targets converting, when I go back to zeropark I have to search through my 2 campaigns for it. Good thing there are only 2, what if there are more, how do I deal with that?

P.S. I made the conversions to appear in Zeropark, is that a bad thing for them to see my conversions?

There's a token to know if the traffic is Domain or Pop.
Also, you should create a campaign for each instead of mixing them with the same link.

I got that solved thanks!!. As you said I assigned unique link to each campaign. BUT I found no COST token to track it with my tracker. My stats are looks incomplete without it, support at Zeropark is awful. Do you know if there is one to do it?

banners
Back