The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid
ZeroPark

Official ZeroPark

I got that solved thanks!!. As you said I assigned unique link to each campaign. BUT I found no COST token to track it with my tracker. My stats are looks incomplete without it, support at Zeropark is awful. Do you know if there is one to do it?
Costs only work for Voluum. You can update your campaigns ad spend manually in your tracker, I guess.

{target} - Sends the target id
{keyword} - Sends keywords attached to visitor
{match} - Sends the keyword that got you the visit (keyword campaigns only)
{cid} - Sends click ID for conversion tracking
{traffic_type} - Sends POPUP/DOMAIN
{geo} - Sends country code
{visitor_type} - Sends ADULT/NON-ADULT
{campaign_id} - Sends numeric campaign id
{long_campaign_id} - Sends UUID campaign id
{campaign_name} - Sends campaign name
{target_url} - Target URL (POPUP campaigns only)

And im not sure about the promo I believe it's over

Any tips on how to get approved on ZeroPark? They asked me some questions and then they just replied "We are sorry to inform you, but your application for a ZeroPark account has been rejected".

if my campaigns in zeropark got rejected due to reasons given in email
Cannot see your landing pages and/or monetization unclear.

Can we resubmit the same campaign for review again after amending it? If yes, How?
If not, does it mean we have to create new campaign again and only can delete the rejected ones?

Really dissappointed with zeropark, though I said everything true, they rejected my application. Waiting for propel media approval now.

if my campaigns in zeropark got rejected due to reasons given in email
Cannot see your landing pages and/or monetization unclear.

Can we resubmit the same campaign for review again after amending it? If yes, How?
If not, does it mean we have to create new campaign again and only can delete the rejected ones?
Yes, just update your landing page and save the campaign to send it for review again.

thank you servandosilva.

hi indexer, I think to apply for zeropark...what you wrote in your application and what you say when they call you up for a chat before account approval is very important. I applied mine 2 weeks ago and it is approved after I spent time writing...providing as much relevant details I have as possible.
FYI.
& the traffic converts...though I still have to test more to confirm.

Can someone please tell me one of their account managers phone number? I need to call them to get my account approved.

hi, 1 more question again. As I record my P&L everyday and so I need to get the costs of my traffic daily.
For Zeropark, what I am doing now I go to the dashboard page and click yesterday and I need to add up individual campaigns to tabulate the total costs. There isn't seem to be a report tool. This method is a bit cumbersome and almost impossible if I am going to have more campaigns with them.

Is there a better way?
I tried to export the reports to .csv, but then always there's error and nothing to download in the "Exported reports" tab.

Pls kindly advise ZP veteran user. Thanks.

hi Affiliate Fix people,
Say for example I am running a campaign for soccer boots.
I have setup a PPV campaign in zeropark with keyword soccernet.com and now I would wish to setup a domain campaign such that any user which wish to go to soccernet.com and he/she mis-spell it as socceinet.com and will be re-directed to my CPA offer page for soccer boots.

I have tried to create the domain campaign but in the enter keyword section when I type soccernet.com, the traffic is zero.
What should I type in the keyword? Pls advise.
Is it that we only can enter very generic word in the keyword section for domain types of campaign. Enter like Sports, Soccer etc?

Anyone who knew, can help? Thanks.

banners
Back