The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Youtube as a source of traffic

Wustler

affiliate
Hi,

I run mobile gaming Youtube channel with over 6000 subscribers and roughly 150k views a month. I am currently thinking how to utilize and monetize my traffic by affiliate marketing. Audience that I have is very engaged, and I know that there is money to be made somehow but since I am just getting started with this affiliate thing I would love to hear your suggestions and thoughts about youtube as a source of traffic and how to utilize it :)

Thank you already, I would seriously appreciate it if you mind responding to this ! :)

Edit: Oh, my traffic comes mostly from mobile devices (70-80%) if thats something to take in account .

Yeah I am already using adsense and seeing fairly good return from it for the effort. Im just trying to monetize the traffic even more since I feel like there could be more money to be made through affiliate networks maybe?

try amazon. promote something for gamers like gaming chairs, mouse etc. :) You can also make a video about the devices you use and link to them in the description :)

Hi,

I run mobile gaming Youtube channel with over 6000 subscribers and roughly 150k views a month. I am currently thinking how to utilize and monetize my traffic by affiliate marketing.

You can promote some mobile CPA games by making videos about them via a referral link. It won't make you rich but it can earn you some nice pocket change by only having to invest your time ;)

Nick

Youtube on itself through the Adsense will be able to pay you well when your videos are attracting a massive traffic. be sure that you sign up for the account with adsense then after that keep on posting the videos so as you have the traffic that is consistent. It is the easiest way if you want to survive and keep earning with adsense.

Youtube on itself through the Adsense will be able to pay you well when your videos are attracting a massive traffic. be sure that you sign up for the account with adsense then after that keep on posting the videos so as you have the traffic that is consistent. It is the easiest way if you want to survive and keep earning with adsense.

This is true, but I do recommend adding some promotions to the videos as well.

MI
Back