The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/
What's going on here?
1621118598142.png

XLM is used for start contracts to transfer real (fiat) currency between a buyer and seller (usually).
Stellar - an open network for money hmmm....

BTC hovering around $37,000

• What's the best BTC trading platform? - Binance
  • Where do you get your BTC news? - Coinbase
  • Have you made affiliate commission from BTC? - No
  • Do you think BTC value will keeping going up? - Yes

Bitcoin heading up again
1 BTC = $39,377.50
Who took the opportunity?
Looks like a bull trap to me - I think Bitcoin will head lower before it reverses and starts climbing towards a new ATH

• What's the best BTC trading platform? - Binance
  • Where do you get your BTC news? - Twitter / Reddit / Cointelegraph
  • Have you made affiliate commission from BTC? - yes exchange signups
  • Do you think BTC value will keeping going up? - Yes but not in the next few months

Blood in the water today
Bitcoin Falls Below $40K for 1st Time Since February
Bitcoin extended losses and sank to below $40,000 on Wednesday, the lowest since February 8th after Chinese authorities prohibited financial institutions and payment companies from providing cryptocurrency-related services and warned investors against speculative crypto trading. The cryptocurrency is off about 40% from its record high of $64,895 in mid-April, when Tesla decided to accept it as a form of payment and said would use corporate cash to buy the digital asset. Less than 2 months after the decision, Tesla has suspended vehicle purchases using Bitcoin, mentioning the rapidly increasing use of fossil fuels for Bitcoin mining and transactions, and sending Bitcoin sharply lower. Tesla’s decision on May 12th to suspend vehicle purchases using bitcoin caused over $300 billion to be wiped off the cryptocurrency market, according to CNBC.
92 minutes ago

I don't see this as a "great buying opportunity" as the level of manipulation outside of normal market mechanisms is really our of wack and is also outrageously obvious.

A mix of a bunch of stuff. It seems that the rally has lost steam following Musk's comments. All the many previous attempts to break the ATH were rejected. The Bitcoin fear greed index looks rough, the fundamentals (the media) seems to be turning on Bitcoin ATM, and Technicals don't look so great.

On the other hand inflation in the US and across the globe may push it further up, but it may take some time

1.25% per week in the stock markets.

And that is exactly where it should be for the most of us on average. I've been able to belt out between 11% on short years and 18 to 21% on tall years since the early 80's. I've always seen 1.25 per week as a manageable long term goal average before annual and semi annual corrections, and there always corrections!

Bitcoin is the first coin, and the coin to be talked about in media. It's slow, overloaded, and has a very high fee. the technology is outdated.
If you are looking for holding it as a stock, then yes that is ok. Just note that with a big fall in price, you might be on hold for half a day in order to sell, because the network can only handle 7 transactions each second and everyone is selling at the same time

A quantum computer could 'mine' all of the Bitcoin left to mine in a very short time --then what?
Will they hit a hard limit or will they move the goalpost?

Last edited:
Interesting thoughts. So far, I think and have observed that short selling is way for learning and earning in crypto. Long term huge investing have led to collapses for some of my friends. And short selling, even though requires heavy engagement in terms of time is required and have turned out to be pretty good in many cases round here.

Hoe je je eerste miljoen kunt verdienen.
Je moet iets naar je zin doen, het maakt niet uit wat het is - een alledaagse baan of een plan om een miljoen dollar te bereiken. Als je bijvoorbeeld in de IT gaat met het doel om over 10 jaar de hoofd IT manager van een of ander bedrijf te worden (en, laten we zeggen, 500.000 dollar per jaar betaald te krijgen), maar je hebt een hekel aan programmeren, dan is dat een betreurenswaardig pad. Wat denk je ervan om datgene waar je echt gepassioneerd over bent om te zetten in een winstgevende zaak? Lees meer in dit artikel How To Make The First Million | Dartfreakz.nl Dartnieuws en meer... % .

English please..........................

MI
Back