Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adsterra”/  “CPA

HJabir

Affiliate
affiliate
Bitcoin heading up again
1 BTC = $39,377.50
Who took the opportunity?
Looks like a bull trap to me - I think Bitcoin will head lower before it reverses and starts climbing towards a new ATH

• What's the best BTC trading platform? - Binance
  • Where do you get your BTC news? - Twitter / Reddit / Cointelegraph
  • Have you made affiliate commission from BTC? - yes exchange signups
  • Do you think BTC value will keeping going up? - Yes but not in the next few months

AdCombo

Graybeard

affiliate
inconclusive
1622734508021.png

by crash date
1622734554568.png

roll the dice :D

HJabir

Affiliate
affiliate
A mix of a bunch of stuff. It seems that the rally has lost steam following Musk's comments. All the many previous attempts to break the ATH were rejected. The Bitcoin fear greed index looks rough, the fundamentals (the media) seems to be turning on Bitcoin ATM, and Technicals don't look so great.

On the other hand inflation in the US and across the globe may push it further up, but it may take some time

Certified

T J Tutor

GM
Administrator
Certified Vendor
affiliate
Dojo Master
1.25% per week in the stock markets.

And that is exactly where it should be for the most of us on average. I've been able to belt out between 11% on short years and 18 to 21% on tall years since the early 80's. I've always seen 1.25 per week as a manageable long term goal average before annual and semi annual corrections, and there always corrections!

Graybeard

affiliate
Not so sure about that. Now is a great dip to buy!
o_O
Made this last night --there may be some life to Bitcoin still
Keep in mind these numbers are from at least a week ago probably ...

1624370694762.png

However, when you look at the last month Google trends search interest worldwide:

1624371253386.png

Looks like short term you are probably right :p

Last edited:

Kkristian 匿名

Affiliate
affiliate
Bitcoin is the first coin, and the coin to be talked about in media. It's slow, overloaded, and has a very high fee. the technology is outdated.
If you are looking for holding it as a stock, then yes that is ok. Just note that with a big fall in price, you might be on hold for half a day in order to sell, because the network can only handle 7 transactions each second and everyone is selling at the same time

MI