The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/
TEMCOIN. The creation of the first consolidated exchange in Africa.
Clearly, Africa is growing rapidly. According to recently revised IMF estimates, Africa will grow by 4.8 percent, the highest growth rate outside Asia, and even higher than even the often talked about countries, Brazil, Russia, Mexico and Eastern Europe. Temcoin is a recently released cryptocurrency on an international exchange. I started investing in it yesterday and it has already grown by as much as 10% in 1 day. Which is not a bad indicator for a cryptocurrency that recently entered the market. Read more about this cryptocurrency on their official website Africa’s First Consolidated Exchange | XTemCoin. My opinion on this matter is that we have to buy it now, and I hope that after a month I will be able to see the first good results of my investment.

inconclusive
1622734508021.png

by crash date
1622734554568.png

roll the dice :D

I think you should keep a part of your funds as bitcoins. Since no one knows its potential and it may very well spike once more

I consider myself an enthusiast in the world of cryptocurrency. I buy and hold bitcoin as a long-term investment. I am almost 100% sure that bitcoin will soon reach the 100k mark and that is not the limit. But I can't disagree with the comment above, because cryptocurrency is a very volatile resource and you need to diversify your investments. For this purpose I use best multi currency wallet cryptocurrency in which I keep about 10 different coins. Thanks to this I can feel relatively safe

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been thinking for a long time about whether or not to go into bitcoin. As it is digital money with its own rules for operations, which cannot be broken, at first I did not inspire confidence. But when I got to know margex, I realized that it is reliable and not so difficult. They gave me a leverage of up to 100x which made me even more interested. Now I trade bitcoins stably.
way-4.png

These days less people buy bitcoin, because it dropped down lower than 30k$ for a coin. The demand bears the supply and vice versa.
I believe the fate of bitcoin nowadays is undetermined, because there are several scenarios of further bitcoin fate. Whether it will fall down lower than 20k$ for a coin and it will be disastrous for all cryptocurrency sphere, or it will bounce back from the levels of support and go up.
People buy bitcoin because they are convinced that this thing is the most protected in the world and it's safe to keep your money in bitcoin. It's partly so.

Not so sure about that. Now is a great dip to buy!
o_O
Made this last night --there may be some life to Bitcoin still
Keep in mind these numbers are from at least a week ago probably ...

1624370694762.png

However, when you look at the last month Google trends search interest worldwide:

1624371253386.png

Looks like short term you are probably right :p

Last edited:
I used Bitcoin earlier in my career. As you already might know, in order to earn money in bitcoin, you need to learn more every day. There is a lot to read and learn to gain knowledge and become a professional. My personal experience was quite small. I have read about bitcoin and even earned some money, but it did not work out the way I wanted. After that, I have got in contact with , and they helped me grow my empire in business. That's why for me, it is much easier this way rather than bitcoin. But you can also read some articles about crypto and bitcoin to understand all its aspects, and if it suits you, you can try it.

Binance is quite reliable platform i would say. But there are also a lot of many other cool platforms which can be use for trading crypto as well. I would also say that many of them have many good and reliable Crypto Trading Tools which can give access to many things like for example possibility to analyze the market. So i guess that we have a lot of options here

Last edited:
Are you buying, selling (or holding) Bitcoin/BTC?
Very interested to hear your BTC trading experience, positive or negative
  • What's the best BTC trading platform?
  • Where do you get your BTC news?
  • Have you made affiliate commission from BTC?
  • Do you think BTC value will keeping going up?
Everyone with brains is buying bitcoins now

I think it's a mix of people from all walks of life. Some are tech-savvy individuals who love the idea of decentralized currency, while others see it as a great investment opportunity. Personally, I've been exploring different ways to trade Bitcoin, and I recently came across this AI trading tool by Quantum AI. It's pretty impressive how it uses artificial intelligence to analyze market trends and make predictions.

MI
Back