The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Which vertical is better now?

didro

affiliate
Hello, friends!

I'm interested in the current situation in the market of affiliate marketing. What works well and what's bad. Which vertical is better now? Adult dating, sweepstakes, mainstream subscriptions, antivirus pins, installations?
I think that sweepstakes and adult dating are quite good for a start.
In the sweepstake you need to test a lot of offers to find one that works well.
In the adult dating there is strong competition, but it is easier to find a working offer What do you advise?

what i can say is that there is no best vertical, the way you run your campaign, i mean traffic, offer, audience, etc... there are good tools that can help you doing this! for this year, like i also think for the next, mobile is working well, and is cheap, but also native do work well, so you just have to choose what you will like to promote, and make it!

Hello, friends!

I'm interested in the current situation in the market of affiliate marketing. What works well and what's bad. Which vertical is better now? Adult dating, sweepstakes, mainstream subscriptions, antivirus pins, installations?
In the adult dating there is strong competition, but it is easier to find a working offer What do you advise?
me too i'm quietly a newbie, so what i read and learned is that running sweepstakes, antivirus pin, installation, is more accessible for people with our knowledge level, but if you want to go for dating offers, then it should be more complicated, due to the high competition, and the wide character of this vertical, so will suggest you to go for something more easy to manage!!

Different verticals will be doing better in different Geos. Also, it can depend on the individual campaign. If the payout is good then you can spend more promoting it and still make a margin etc.

I don't like to generalise too much as it is more important to get the right campaign that works for you and your methods in your particular Geo, than to worry about what may or may not work for someone else.

This is why it is so important to test a range of campaigns and see what you can make work the best.

Hello, friends!

Hi,

I just you to start with Sweepstakes/Dating and then you can move towards 1-click mobile Mainstream & Adult offers which are doing pretty good, If you looking for a network to promote those offers then you should try clickwinks which been around since 10 years.

For newbies it's better to start with something that wouldn't require big investments, but would bring a solid set of data to practice analyzing skills and optimization. So definitely sweepstakes are good, especially if you feel ready to work with landing pages.
You could also try direct linking, especially testing adult offers that could work without landing pages, so that you can get the feeling of how does the industry work and which way you'd prefer to move.

you shouldn't choose definite vertical at the beginning, Wingoads can offer you an alternative - using a smart link instead of direct. The algorithm within this link will split all traffic among correct verticals and offers in our system, direct your traffic that to most acceptable ones and convert

Hello, friends!

Hi man, you should try to work with Sweepstakes, it's very good and easy to start with, but also you can try something like antivirus, they are more accessible for newbies.

IMO, the best vertical is the vertical that works for you... As you listed, all the verticals worked well...

What I suggest is to try all of them and see what works for you. That means getting results, data, and conversions.

The main objective here is so that you can focus on that one vertical quickly to be able to learn, gain experience and scale.

Well, that's just my 2 cents. Just have to remember that there are so many variables to be successful in Internet Marketing industry, to the point that bad campaigns for people, could be gold for other people.

PS: True story! Experience this every single day on a network level. Receiving complaints from people that the offers are not working, while the rest of our affiliates are scaling big... ;)

Want to try adult dating? It's one of the highest paying
Check us out :
-PPL SOI
-Weekly Payments
-Referral Program
-Pays duplicates
-White Label sub domain available
-Pays for Tinder traffic

A lot of stuffs do work dude, you just have to choose what you are really willing to work with, and work hard on it dude, with the right way, you will make some good payout for sure!

Mainstream, sweeps, etc. But you could try something that interests you, if you understand the vertical you will probably do better with it.

I agree, smartlinks are good to start with. You can easily test many GEO's and verticals by one link. The algorithm of a smartlink takes data about which user converts on what offer, analysis it, and uses this data to send visitors to an offer that is most likely to convert. So this will save you as affiliate a huge amount of time and you will collect data soon. Ask your AM for any tips!

In my honest opinion, all verticals do well, it's mainly all about which one suits you best, or know the most, or maybe have a slight advantage in etc. Some have a lot more competition than others, but where there is competition there is money to be made. It took me a while to decide my vertical, in and out of my comfort zone, but in the end I stuck with what I knew most/suited me best which was sweeps. Goodluck!

banners
Back