The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Which vertical is better now?

@didro you actually named nice verticals for a beginner. Of them - Sweepstakes is probably the easiest to master. It’s not over-competitive, it works for others, so it may work for you just as well.

Definitely keep track of trends, @Krekski ‘s right about that. For the moment, Crypto vertical is the thing and you might want to try it out as well.

Anyway, the choice is tough only in the beginning. Once you’ve decided on a particular vertical, geo, traffic source, etc. - do everything to master it, play with it, find your best moves.

And may the luck be with you, always:)

The best vertical is the one you have the most positive experience with and that is almost always related to what you know about the products or services within that vertical. This has been said, more or less, by others in this thread and I agree with that thought.

Know about what you sell <is my meaning in plain terms.

Graybeard, Feb 8, 2018

Krekski and Anth24 like this.

Hi, so did you try out the verticals you wanted? Which one worked best for you?
Worked with adult dating. It is hard to withdraw in plus companies. Now work with sweeps. I like this vertical and it is good to work with it. That's just a traffic problem... popander's really shit now)

banners
Back