The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Which one is better for conversions: email marketing or social media marketing?

8020 Master

affiliate
The case is clear for EMAIL over social:

• 57% of email subscribers spend 10-60 minutes browsing marketing

emails during the week. (ChoozOn)

• Knowledge workers on average spend 13 of their working hours

each week in their email inbox. (McKinsey & Company)

• Email is 40x more successful at acquiring new clients than either

Facebook and Twitter. (McKinsey & Company)

• 42% of B2B organizations say email is one of their most effective

lead generators for targeting new clients. (Circle Research)

• When it comes to purchases made as a result of receiving a

marketing message, email has the highest conversion rate (66%),

when compared to social, direct mail and more. (Direct Marketing

Association)

• One study showed that email is the second most used marketing

tool (after a company website) for B2B companies. (eMarketer)

Email Marketing Vs. Social Media

• 22% emails will not reach the inbox. 74% of Facebook Fans will

not even know you posted something. (MarketingProfs)

• 75% of the reach froma Facebook post happens in less than 2 hrs

but an Email needs to be killed to reach its life-span. (WiseMetrics)

• 77% prefer email to receive promotional content, while only 4%

prefer Facebook (MarketingLand)

• 78% of marketing emails are sent to a personal email account.

(ChoozOn)

Then of course you want to use it for something:

Neil Patel: “Email Continually Outperforms”

“Out of all the channels I tested as a marketer, email continually

outperforms most of them. Not only does it have a high conversion

rate, but as you build up your list you can continually monetize it

by pitching multiple products. Just look at ecommerce sites like

Amazon, one way they get you to continually buy more products

from them is by emailing you offers on a regular basis.”

Neil Patel – Cofounder of KISSmetrics & Crazy Egg

Noah Kagan: “90%+ Of Our Revenue Comes From

Automated Emails”

“Email is the most scalable way to make sales with new customers

and build deeper relationship with deeper customers. AppSumo.

com is a 7 figure business and 90%+ of our revenue comes from

automated emails.”

Noah Kagan – Founder of SumoMe

From our experience, we'd say that it largely depends on the vertical, geo, and a bunch of other parameters.
Though in Forex/Crypto vertical we noticed a bit higher CR with social media marketing than with email marketing.

Good to know the numbers, but I`m not really trust them as the results can vary from case to case, everything have to be tested on particular offer with specific targeting settings

using email marketing when you're looking more for reach, traffic and direct conversions. Social media, on the other hand, is a great tool that can help you engage your audience and assist you with making more sales. There is no reason why you shouldn't use both.

That's nice statistics and i am glad because i start also to build an email list .And i enjoy it because some people say email marketing its dead

THIS OP IS ALL ABOUT HIS CLICKBAIT FOR HIS FUNNEL

You will notice he has no interest in engaging members. He justs post videos in hopes you'll take his bait. All his contents are already in the forums here.

He never engages members. He never responds to members. He has posted seven of these threads since January and not once responded to his threads.

Serial Spammer!

Last edited:
Please settle down and make sure you stick to your own business, please - not tearing down others when they have had health issues/family health issues with only 24 hours in a day to do everything.

Material is written, shared and distributed for the benefit of all. If you need engagement in this business, you are already in trouble. This is valuable info and interacting with it using a critical brain is far more important than hearing my two cents to every response.

Please....T J.....you must settle down. Especially given the state of the world. This kind of behavior is looked down upon more and more by people. We all know what value it holds and it won't get you anywhere. The info is what is important. Nothing else.

Kindest wishes to all and blessings for health and wisdom, please focus on your business. Nothing else. Focus is essential and we need everyone to be helpful in their thoughts so we can pull through together as a team.

Many thanks :)

THIS OP IS ALL ABOUT HIS CLICKBAIT FOR HIS FUNNEL

You will notice he has no interest in engaging members. He justs post videos in hopes you'll take his bait. All his contents are already in the forums here.

He never engages members. He never responds to members. He has posted seven of these threads since January and not once responded to his threads.

Serial Spammer!

Please settle down and make sure you stick to your own business

Please know that IT IS MY BUSINESS to monitor members here! I am the one that determines if you are a valuable contributor or not. You are NOT! Seven posts with little more than trying to take members off site to enter your funnel is not a value to our members.

CLICKBAIT PROOF in YOUR VIDEO
When learning how to work in our industry, it is important for you to learn what clickbait is. You will employ it, but you do not want to be susceptible to it.

It's hard to see, but notice the CLICKBAIT disguised link at the bottom left, and the entire video is just telling us what anyone can find everywhere for free already. Most of it, if not all, is already here in the community. This is a clickbait video. It belongs in your MMO funnels, but it DOES NOT belong here in this community!

Last edited:
Email marketing is a very effective tool for conversions. Studies have shown that it is successful in acquiring new clients, generating leads, and driving purchases. Social media marketing can also be a valuable tool for conversions and brand awareness. Combining both methods can be a good approach. If you're looking for help with social media marketing, you might consider looking into cheap smm panel services. They can help manage your accounts and promote your brand effectively. I've been using both methods to promote my youtube channel. What about you, guys?

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back