The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What photo editor do you use?

If you need the best free photo editor , use PhotoScape or Lightroom mobile. I find Pixelmator easier to use and it’s also cheaper, and goes on sale pretty frequently. Affinity definitely has more photo editing features but Pixelmator does everything I need.

Last edited by a moderator:
Photoshop is of course a good utility. But it seems to me that it is more intended for those who have experience in photo editing, and understands the purpose of each tool. I tried to study it, and it seemed to me that I did not understand about half)) Therefore, I use online editors where all the tools are more customized and understandable, as for beginners

It may depend on the original image format...
Everything photos -> Adobe Photoshop
Everything vector -> Adobe Illustrator / Corel Draw

It really depends but mainly for something simple, yes, even banners or design - good old Paint of Gimp, many people do not reailise that for a lot of tasks they do not need Corel Draw or PhotoShop. I am not even talking about price of that softwares.

I know this may be a bit unpopular, but I use Corel Paint Shop Pro (formerly Jasc Paint Shop Pro).
And when looking for something free and open-source, I use GIMP.

Most of the time it's for sure Photoshop and such, but you really know what, it's sometimes also Gimp or even proessional paint or something like that for example. So I do not know what other people use or what is left from those to use cause I very rarely in fact use it.

I use Adobe products and not so far ago I finally bought almost all of them.iwork with these apps for a very long time and i havent seen anything better
worth trying/ you should try!

At HIcentrik, we are using Google web Designer, Canva, Snapseed, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Spark and Some Online tools.

As far my experience is taken into consideration, I found the PhotoShop as the best tool available in the market

banners
Back