The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

thehustler

Hi, I'm trying to promote a ClickBank product in Quora.

This is what I did -

I went to quora and provided a good info and at the end linked to the Weebly page of the product that I'm promoting - https://stressremover.weebly.com/

I have no issue putting my landing page here in the forum, so mods please don't delete. I have to know if my landing page is good or not.

Now here is the thing, within just 14 minutes, I had about 66+ views whereas other answers which were answered 2 hrs ago had only like 8 views or something, so I guess my answer and formatting was good and people liked it. However, I didn't get any clicks from that Weebly landing page.

I couldn't even monitor the number of clicks from Quora to the Weebly page because Quora does NOT like link-shorteners and I am using the free version of Weebly. What I did was, I went into the reporting stats of ClickBank and I didn't see any hoplink clicks. So, is it my landing page that people didn't find trustworthy and didn't click the CTA button? Because my answer got good views but 0 hoplink clicks.

Please have a look at the landing page and tell me what do you think of it.

Thanks in advance!

Quora? Thats a rather skeptical market. That explains the 0 clicks. Using a subdomain on a known free host gives you -0- credibility also. Where do people with anxiety disorder congregate? Why don't you join a Facebook group and learn to fake that disorder.

Say the Klonopin (clonazepam) is just not working ;)

Quora? Thats a rather skeptical market. That explains the 0 clicks. Using a subdomain on a known free host gives you -0- credibility also. Where do people with anxiety disorder congregate? Why don't you join a Facebook group and learn to fake that disorder.

Say the Klonopin (clonazepam) is just not working ;)
Thanks for the tip mate. ^_^

I tried Quora because I saw couple of videos and they say Quora is gold mine for I.M
And I got good views but 0 clicks xD

Get a VPS, a domain, a tracker, outsource for a good lander, buy reliable paid traffic, learn how to properly target the demographics.

If you are using free resources and your competitors are using professional products, systems, and methods to market their offers, how can you expect to compete?

This is a business, treat as such and you will learn to earn in a short time.

If you are trying to market "on the cheap", you will get $0 every time!

Get a VPS, a domain, a tracker, outsource for a good lander, buy reliable paid traffic, learn how to properly target the demographics.

If you are using free resources and your competitors are using professional products, systems, and methods to market their offers, how can you expect to compete?

This is a business, treat as such and you will learn to earn in a short time.

If you are trying to market "on the cheap", you will get $0 every time!
Very true. And yes Quora is cheap nowadays for the marketing part because tons and tons of marketers are doing that already every minute of the day.

It's also important to notes that 66 views is a very small test amount. You need 100s of views to get an accurate conversion rate. With that said, if at a few 100 views there are still no clicks, then there are most likely other problems at play.

No offense. But, your landing page is trash. You can't host a site on a weebly subdomain and hope it converts; it won't. Your CTA "Click Here to Know" doesn't make sense either. Know what?

You need to make the offer clear.

MI
Back