The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

What is the best spying tool ?

Why is it that the intelligence tools don't offer a 7 day or even a 3 day trial. Is it too much of a logistical challenge?

We offered a trial for several months. People abuse it too much. They just re-sign up with prepaid cards that never rebill. We then tried doing a $1 7 day trial, and people would simply use prepaid cards that only had $1 on them.

With the $1 trial you also open yourself up to credit card fraud abuse. People steal credit card dumps and then use your site (and the $1 charge) to verify whether the cards are valid.

We offered a trial for several months. People abuse it too much. They just re-sign up with prepaid cards that never rebill. We then tried doing a $1 7 day trial, and people would simply use prepaid cards that only had $1 on them.

With the $1 trial you also open yourself up to credit card fraud abuse. People steal credit card dumps and then use your site (and the $1 charge) to verify whether the cards are valid.

Well that really sucks! You made the right decision of course. You have to protect the business.

I may like to do some case studies with some of the trackers and intelligence tools I haven't tried in the past. I'll touch base with you when I get close to putting them together next month. We have had some good reports on yours.

Holy crap! I saw a post on a different forum, offering to sell cc dumps. I didn't understand but hoped the admins would report the guy to the police, as it was obviously something bad.

Holy crap! I saw a post on a different forum, offering to sell cc dumps. I didn't understand but hoped the admins would report the guy to the police, as it was obviously something bad.

I don't think it was from here as much in general they get that from everywhere. He's right, I do know this to be an issue. I've had it on a couple of subscription sites.

I don't think it was from here as much in general they get that from everywhere. He's right, I do know this to be an issue. I've had it on a couple of subscription sites.

After he said that, it made sense to me that someone might try to sell them on a site that does a lot of BH.

But really, why? For $1? I don't understand people sometimes!

After he said that, it made sense to me that someone might try to sell them on a site that does a lot of BH.

But really, why? For $1? I don't understand people sometimes!

They use a $1 charge to verify the card details are valid / it holds a balance. Then they resell the cards to others.

spyskill is a powerful monitoring tool with some really great features. It’s extremely simple to use, probably one of the easiest spy software I have tried. Also

banners
Back