The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What is the best free affiliate training you have found?

If you are sure you want to be an affiliate marketer you need to be dedicated to it. In fact it can and does take over your life. This is because you are always consciously or subconsciously thinking about what you can do next.
Firstly you will need to choose a niche. A niche is a topic or subject that you may be interested in where you will be able to write a lot of content on.
Many people make the mistake of writing about anything and everything. To become an authority in your industry ie: your topic you must chose one niche and maybe a sub-niche. For example: say you are interested in ball games you can write content on all the ball games that people play around the world. Then once you join a few affiliate programs you can promote your new niche with products and/or services.
I hope this makes sense.
Regards
Janet
Straight to the point, full of logic and common sense! Thank you!

I have no idea, yet. I'm so new at this that I'm still screaming from the slap on the bum after being born. I started reading Charles Ngo's stuff. I'm not sure what angle he's working but maybe it has to do with some of the recommended services and softwares that he introduces. Charles' information seems to make sense and he writes clearly. One piece of anecdote that he imparts is that we'll have no idea what to look for when we first start and that's okay. I'll definitely find out if his advice was good, bad or otherwise.

p.s. I like this thread and I hope more people write in it. o_O:)

"still screaming from the slap on the bum after being born." - Hilarious :D. I have a free training for beginners at onlinebizquest.com. You might also find it useful.

Last edited:
I believe that you need to discover the best by your self. You need to set up a mind, what category you will be promoting or working on, go more focused on the vision, look for different alternatives which are available online, you may read, listen, view, practice, Read related blogs, have a look at ton's of video's over internet(youtube etc.), Follow the top Affiliate Marketer's. Rest you may come to these forums and multiply your knowledge!

If you have an unlimited amount of time, with a moderate lifestyle and a means to hedge your living expenses, I would say that there is a ton of content online that can help point you in general direction coupled with a "trial & error" approach. Like most affiliates, the learning curb can be long, arduous, and costly. I would say that ultimately you get what you pay for, and eventually you will always pay. So instead of learning how to do things the wrong way, my advice is seek out an apprenticeship with an experienced internet marketer so that you can save time and make money!

~Preston

What you get for free is usually worth everything you paid for it
2cents.png

That said, I do research ideas that I get for my time ;)

If you want FREE affiliate training then I would look no further than this forum. There are plenty of smart guys and girls that can point you in the right direction.
I must admit That I am in a paid affiliate marketing training program that has taught me almost everything I know today. With fantastic results.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is very challenging to find a very genuine affiliate marketing training program with your success as the main interest. People sell information for money and whether it wrong, irrelevant, outdated or scam, it is none of the seller's business. Use your discretion as you go through tutorials on affiliate marketing

@WilliamJohn44 you’re already in the right place :)

The best thing to do is to start a follow-along and have other community members and mods jump in and help you overcome any obstacles you face down your path.

Even though it is not technically free(traffic cost), the best way to learn the ropes of affiliate marketing is to run your own campaigns and leverage the benefits of this forum membership.

Following a free video course won’t replace the knowledge you gain from running your own campaigns.

If you have money i suggest a mastermind or inner circle as its the only way you are close to some one and can ask questions and get answers right away.
Other than that Forums are the best because you can create a follow along and keep asking questions and get answers straight away.
Just look at it if some one has a cool trick that is working they will keep quiet disappear milk it till can no longer produce results that much and that's when they come out to sell it.
Forums are the best the longer you stay you start piecing things together.

banners
Back