The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

What is the best free affiliate training you have found?

Well i cannot tell you what its the best because you can find a ton of guides but its important to be able to work yourself and your minset ,your subconstient beliefs . In general i search on forums and also on youtube you can find good guides

The internet is full of information about affiliate marketing --and most of it is either self serving --outdated --or outright wrong.
That said, maybe 20% of what you read will be correct.

I personally look for consensus of opinion where there is no outright ulterior motive. People that are not selling anything are your best bet.

The good guides out there are many, but its hard to find them as there are also many people who want to take advantage. It's good to first read a lot of things on the matter, to learn a lot - in order to be able to tell the difference between a good advice and a not so relevant one. Some of the trends in this field are often changing so you should update your knowledge often.

Hey Guys, What is the best free affiliate marketing training you have found?

:)
I have never gotten any training for free, i have paid my way to learn what i know and made a lot of mistakes on the way. Either way if you do go through with training somewhere or by listening to podcasts and what not. Nothing in life is free, and you will have to learn by doing, if you want to become great!

What is it your trying to learn about ? Maybe i can help in someway or form.

I have no idea, yet. I'm so new at this that I'm still screaming from the slap on the bum after being born. I started reading Charles Ngo's stuff. I'm not sure what angle he's working but maybe it has to do with some of the recommended services and softwares that he introduces. Charles' information seems to make sense and he writes clearly. One piece of anecdote that he imparts is that we'll have no idea what to look for when we first start and that's okay. I'll definitely find out if his advice was good, bad or otherwise.

p.s. I like this thread and I hope more people write in it. o_O:)

200w.webp

Ummm....forgive me for being Captain Obvious but you know where you are, right? :D

In an affiliate learning/teaching/networking forum. The information and help is free.

I don't know where you are on the learning curve but I always recommend that newbies start here:

WIKI (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

Anytime you have a question or need help, just start a thread to let us know.

You might want to consider doing a follow-along journey too, so more experienced members can help you as you go.

Learning for free is time consuming but worth the time invested (usually).
Larger networks like ClickBank have tutorials and blogs.
Some things have value but 60% of what you read on the internet is bullshit.

If you want to learn how to use various platforms sign up and see if you can look around. No platform is going to be exactly the same but there are similarities.

This in not like construction training: Here is your shovel. Dig a trench following this line as deep as the red line on your shovel handle and as wide as as the black line -- quitting time is 4 PM (14:00) :p

The good guides out there are many, but its hard to find them as there are also many people who want to take advantage. It's good to first read a lot of things on the matter, to learn a lot - in order to be able to tell the difference between a good advice and a not so relevant one. Some of the trends in this field are often changing so you should update your knowledge often.
Makes sense. I apply this line of reasoning to most things I learn from the interweb

Try pushing a loaded brick cart up a 20 meter slight hill all day then loading the scaffold -- you will want to quit by Noon :D

Makes sense. I apply this line of reasoning to most things I learn from the interweb

200w.webp

Ummm....forgive me for being Captain Obvious but you know where you are, right? :D

In an affiliate learning/teaching/networking forum. The information and help is free.

I don't know where you are on the learning curve but I always recommend that newbies start here:

WIKI (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

Anytime you have a question or need help, just start a thread to let us know.

You might want to consider doing a follow-along journey too, so more experienced members can help you as you go.
A follow-along journey? I like the sound of that. Maybe I'll find out exactly how to get involved in one through the wiki instructions. Or I'll search for one. [Honestly, this is the most in-depth I've ever used a forum before so I'm learning 'the ways of the forum' at the same time.]

Hey @WilliamJohn44 and welcome into this community :).
Enjoy your stay here.
And check out the CPA tutorial i made from here.
any question let us know .
you don't need to buy courses, invest that money in traffic instead.

and make sure you create a follow along as @azgold mentioned.

I will tell you the TRUTH!

If you want to succeed online with affiliate marketing, and truly build a solid business to make passive income, you have to invest in yourself! Never be cheap on your journey to greatness, which means in your case, find a good affiliate marketing guide and invest in it if you have to.

That's the best advice I can give to you. Thanks

It's easy!

Step 1: Go here:

Step 2: Create thread:

View attachment 13781
Step 3: Post regular updates and ask questions when you need to as you set up and run your campaign.

:) :) :)
Great. Thanks for this.

I am a beginner and still learning even the basic glossary of terms in the business. I will try to follow a follow-along before I attempt anything.

There's nothing like learning by doing but the funds are tight and I don't have much room for error at the moment. I'm willing to take risks, but calculated risks.

If you are sure you want to be an affiliate marketer you need to be dedicated to it. In fact it can and does take over your life. This is because you are always consciously or subconsciously thinking about what you can do next.
Firstly you will need to choose a niche. A niche is a topic or subject that you may be interested in where you will be able to write a lot of content on.
Many people make the mistake of writing about anything and everything. To become an authority in your industry ie: your topic you must chose one niche and maybe a sub-niche. For example: say you are interested in ball games you can write content on all the ball games that people play around the world. Then once you join a few affiliate programs you can promote your new niche with products and/or services.
I hope this makes sense.
Regards
Janet

If you are sure you want to be an affiliate marketer you need to be dedicated to it. In fact it can and does take over your life. This is because you are always consciously or subconsciously thinking about what you can do next.
Firstly you will need to choose a niche. A niche is a topic or subject that you may be interested in where you will be able to write a lot of content on.
Many people make the mistake of writing about anything and everything. To become an authority in your industry ie: your topic you must chose one niche and maybe a sub-niche. For example: say you are interested in ball games you can write content on all the ball games that people play around the world. Then once you join a few affiliate programs you can promote your new niche with products and/or services.
I hope this makes sense.
Regards
Janet
Yes, this makes complete sense. Thank you

MI
Back