The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win
The Traffic which comes from Search engines and for which you need not to pay.
In short, unpaid traffic from search engines is known as organic traffic.

Search engines can be any like Google, Bing, Yahoo, Ask, etc..

i read your answers on this thread, and really i'm taking informations that i never heard before thanks guys!! but the way you describe it as a traffic coming from users that visit your website through search engine and even free, it means that it doesn't generate revenue for you, so is it like boot traffc?

The term “organic traffic” is used for referring to the visitors that land on your website as a result of unpaid (“organic”) search results. Organic traffic is the opposite of paid traffic, which defines the visits generated by paid ads. Visitors who are considered organic find your website after using a search engine like Google or Bing, so they are not “referred” by any other website.

The term “organic traffic” is used for referring to the visitors that land on your website as a result of unpaid (“organic”) search results. Organic traffic is the opposite of paid traffic, which defines the visits generated by paid ads. Visitors who are considered organic find your website after using a search engine like Google or Bing, so they are not “referred” by any other website.
Thanks Priya

it basically is your popularity and quality
of your product or a service.more popular
is your product or service ,
google righteously collects traffics for you.
also keeping in mind the Do's and Don'ts of google.

Organic traffic is generated form customer reviews and by popularity of your website with sharing it on the various social media. It is gain from unpaid search result.

MI
Back