The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What is MediaBuyer Traffic and Social Network Traffic?

Farazdaq

Hello,

I am here to ask you one question, can you differentiate between What is Social Network Traffic and what is Media Buyer Traffic.

I am bit confused between these above traffic sources so please post your valuable suggestions.

Thanks

Social Network Traffic : is all traffic that is social like fb,twitter,instagram....etc.
Media Buyer Traffic : is the traffic that you buy and it can be social or other types of traffic like ppv,banners ... etc.

I think tyoussef has provided you the answer already. Social traffic is traffic generated by social platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc. This kind of traffic is often free. Mediabuying traffic you need to 'buy'. We use a specific definition:

"Media buying is the acquisition of internet traffic obtained by advertising, for the purpose of monetizing it with a CPA network or directly through an advertiser."

A media buyer can buy a spot and use it to place an advertisement, usually in the form of a banner image, that links to their offer. The biggest advantage of buying traffic instead of (free) social traffic, is that you're able to buy the specific segments (different GEO's, connectiontype (3G/WiFi), devices, etc.) you need for your offer.

MI
Back