The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What does conversion point even mean?

I just went to my affiliate link for an offer on adworks and entered my email and confirmed on the next page. I didn't proceed to answer any survey questions because it says the "conversion point" is the email submit. However it didn't register a lead. So what does conversion point even mean? Do people have to complete the survey 2 count as a lead because I don't see this ever happening very often. I myself I've tried several of these so-called survey offers in the past and it seems like you never get to the last question and I have never completed one.

it says the "conversion point" is the email submit.

Be careful with submitting your own emails outside of a sandbox.

It often takes the databases a few hours to a day to update, depending on the network.

So what does conversion point even mean?

I think you know this. If the offer says on email submit, that's where the conversion is. Keep in mind, when surveys are involved, it typically requires the survey to be completed before the email is actually submitted!

I replied to another thread of yours a few minutes ago, however my explanation also counts for this question.

You get paid for a valid lead, obviously you triggered something which made the advertiser suspicious, because of this the conversion point is moved further into the offer, for example after the quiz.

If your traffic is HQ it will convert, even if they have to answer 50 questions.

As soon as the advertiser's system sees that your traffic is working out for them the offer gets easier to promote.

Sweepstakes on CPL are a tough egg to crack, but it can be really rewarding.
If you want sweepstakes that actually convert reliable try out CC Submits.

At CPAHub we have a lot of CC Submits as well as CPL offers, however there are a ton of other networks out there as well!

MI
Back