The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Will Drcash pay me even if the person doesn't pay?

dacleary

So i'm looking at the drcash network which i'm liking so far but i'm wondering what the person i market the product to has to do in order for me to get the payment. Is it just the pin submit, the successful call or does the person have to buy the product? My manager hasn't responded so i'm posting here to hopefully get some answers.

i'm wondering what the person i market the product to has to do
All conversion requirements for any and all specific offers are in offers page at the network. You have to be accepted into a network to see the offer requirements.

Is it just the pin submit, the successful call or does the person have to buy the product?
When a pin-submit occurs, it authorizes its amount to be billed to the consumer's phone bill.

Ask a search engine or an AI 'what is a pin-submit?'
or:

So i'm looking at the drcash network which i'm liking so far but i'm wondering what the person i market the product to has to do in order for me to get the payment. Is it just the pin submit, the successful call or does the person have to buy the product? My manager hasn't responded so i'm posting here to hopefully get some answers.
To be honest i am have never heard of this product, thats what would put me off, i dont find many programs that focus on just money, i like programs that focus on community like on here can connect with others and received online training were u can really know how to build a business the correc way, dr cash network is new to me.

Depends on the offer you're promoting. Quite sure DrCash mainly does Nutra, so flows such as Straight Sale, CC Submit trial or COD.

For COD and SS you're paid for a sale. For a CC Submit trial you get paid for someone to register for a (~$1) trial through their credit card.

Depends on the offer you're promoting. Quite sure DrCash mainly does Nutra, so flows such as Straight Sale, CC Submit trial or COD.

For COD and SS you're paid for a sale. For a CC Submit trial you get paid for someone to register for a (~$1) trial through their credit card.
Tysm I now understand how it works.

MI
Back