The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What does blackhat offer mean?

bikabon

I saw the following from the Whats-Working-in-2022 compiled by STM Forum:

Lots of affiliates have made or are making the shift to whitehat. Does your network have whitehat offers? Anything that can be run safely on Facebook without the need to cloak or getting a lot of accounts banned?
I can't even understand what they are talking about here. Can you give me an example of a blackhat offer? And what does cloaking has to do with it?

Thank you so much in advance.

Edit:
I thought cloaking just mean to turn an affiliate link into a custom link so that it looks better when users see the ads. But after some research, I guess it means returning different landing pages to real users and the people or bots come from the ads networks.

Last edited:
Black Hat is referring to marketing practices that violate the terms of service of any company they employ their black hat practices on or against.. Cloaking is just one of the ways black hat marketers employ to advertise to a platforms members without the permission of the platforms requirements.

Don't bother with black hat, it just is not worth the trouble.

If advertising moderation, or search engine indexing, uses a residential proxy and a forged user agent --your black-hat strategies will not work. So black-hat has become rather simpleminded today.

what-if-i-told-you-seo-matrix-400.jpg

banners
Back