The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Seeking Help What are the best social media platforms as your perspectives?

Kenrik

We have all experienced with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube etc.. there will be new social media hubs in future. What is your favourite one & Why?
Appreciate your replies!

Favorite for what?
  1. Wasting time (amusement)
  2. Fishing for leads or sales conversions (marketing)
  3. Dispersing misinformation (propaganda)

it depends the target audience you are going for are you going for younger? tiktok. are you going for older Facebook are you going for b2b linkedin

I am going for everyone, No age limit

Some funnels should be targeting specific age groups independently. Especially with social traffic sources, but it's a good policy overall for most traffic sources. You wouldn't target young people for elderly care anymore than you would target the elderly for essay services.

Split testing is incredibly important and needs to be applied to more than just age demographics.

Some funnels should be targeting specific age groups independently. Especially with social traffic sources, but it's a good policy overall for most traffic sources. You wouldn't target young people for elderly care anymore than you would target the elderly for essay services.

Split testing is incredibly important and needs to be applied to more than just age demographics.
Yes, I understand you. But Our Platform are based on Twitter, So we can provide our services to anyone on Twitter

One of the reasons why I love YouTube is the sheer variety of videos you can find there. From hilarious cat compilations to in-depth educational tutorials, there's something for everyone. Whether you want to learn a new skill, be entertained, or simply relax, YouTube has got you covered.
Now, let's talk about gaining visibility on YouTube. If you're looking to give your channel a boost and increase your viewership, there are some interesting options available out there. This can help kickstart your channel growth and attract more attention to your content.

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back