Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win
The tools I would like to be free are
1) Adspy/competitive research
2) Tracker

Tools that I use
1) Adspy/competitive research
2) Keyword resaarch

The team at AffiliateFix is working to put together future opportunities with the tools you use most frequently!

• Tell us briefly which software tools would you prefer to have free, lifetime access to?

• What tools do you use the most?

Examples: Adspy/competitive research tools, keyword research, landing page builders, creatives builders, trackers, etc.

Please post your TOP TWO TOOLS below!

Hello, I would like to get SEO powersuit and SEO profiler free for lifetime. They are quite useful and unlocking full potential would be great.

The team at AffiliateFix is working to put together future opportunities with the tools you use most frequently!

• Tell us briefly which software tools would you prefer to have free, lifetime access to?

• What tools do you use the most?

Examples: Adspy/competitive research tools, keyword research, landing page builders, creatives builders, trackers, etc.

Please post your TOP TWO TOOLS below!

1. Tools Lifetime:
Tracking and native spy tool
2. Use most
Red.io tracker and SpyOver

Hi,
The tools I would like to be free are
1) Skytells Pm (very good tool)
2) Animatron (Easy-to-use video editor for marketers and agencies)

Tools that I use
1) Adspy
2) Keyword Resarch

definitely, a landing page tool and actually, I have to say a site that gives me different marketing templates and ways to engage is a "tool" to speak of as it keeps me creating new ways to be successful

My crystal clear answers:
1. Ahrefs or BuzzSumo: I ardently prefer to have one as a competitive research tool.
2. Thrive Architect: I use this landing page builder most.
Thanks.

Hi there!

Tools that I would like to have lifetime free access:

1. Voluum, Adplexity. Also I'd like to have free access to the STM forum :)

Tools that I use the most:

2. KeitaroTDS, HostIQ, Webflow

MI
Back