Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Weekend plans?

hiimjeremy

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Lead Barons Media
Whats up, everyone!

Wondering what everybody has planned for the weekend? I'm going up north a bit to find myself a Halloween costume Saturday and then Sunday probably put together a recipe or two for our food blog!

What about you guys?

Whats up, everyone!

Wondering what everybody has planned for the weekend? I'm going up north a bit to find myself a Halloween costume Saturday and then Sunday probably put together a recipe or two for our food blog!

What about you guys?

Hey, is that you and your wife that do the recipes?

My weekend plans are enviable. Filling in forms to help my Dad prepare our inheritance and drinking Buckley's (blech!) by the gallon. :(

I know you're jealous!

Hey, is that you and your wife that do the recipes?

My weekend plans are enviable. Filling in forms to help my Dad prepare our inheritance and drinking Buckley's (blech!) by the gallon. :(

I know you're jealous!

Yup! We both do the recipes and take the photos. Never had Buckley's, what is that!?

LOL! Even the commercial notes the fact that it tastes awful. Good stuff.

Their commercials have always noted the fact that it tastes awful. They don't try to hide it. No point, it almost takes your breath away. But it works. :)

Just to give you an idea, my dad says it tastes like horse pee smells. He grew up on a farm and said it reminds him of when he had to clean horse stalls.

Yum, right?

Their commercials have always noted the fact that it tastes awful. They don't try to hide it. No point, it almost takes your breath away. But it works. :)

Just to give you an idea, my dad says it tastes like horse pee smells. He grew up on a farm and said it reminds him of when he had to clean horse stalls.

Yum, right?

Oh my ! That must be TERRIBLE! hahahaha...

This weekend I am doing a job because I have much burden of work on me. :( .. i can't enjoy my holiday.... hope that i will finish my work this weekend and enjoy the next one :p

My sister just left from her visit, so handing out candy to all the little ghosts and goblins; watching horror movies; checking in on my favourite forum on earth. :)

Qu'est-ce que c'est? (What is it?)

Pot Stickers (aka Gyoza in Japan & Jiaozi in China) are asian dumplings, most asian countries have some form of these. They are filled with meat and/or vegetables.

Pork_and_Scallion_Pot_Stickers_HR.jpg

Cellophane noodles are typically blended with some type of vegetables like cucumbers, tomatoes, scallions, and mixed with sesame oil, sushi vinegar, soy sauce, and chile oil, and sometimes meats.

cellophane-noodles.jpg

banners
Back