The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Do you Work on the Weekends?

Do you work on the weekends?

• Total voters
There is no any day i don't work in. When you have different fields to work on so you are stuck with all days.. Because some work you have to categorize on specific days...

I work on the weekends, but only if it's something important. Otherwise, I spent my time with my family.
Same here, I think we should not be hard at ourselves, it is obviously better to give ourselves a chance every week/month to have a rest, enjoy time with family and friends and to get inspired again with new things, maybe by traveling somewhere or watching movies, ...etc
Why are we working if we can't enjoy our time??

- Samira

Used to work but it's very hard. Now I decided that I need to rest more, because the motivation for work is disappearing!

It's a choice. There is no obligation to not work on Weekends for an Entrepreneur. Depending on the workload on your desk, you may need to work on weekends, if you work on weekends, you have a lighter Monday. If you don't work on Weekends you have a heavy desk Monday. So it all depends on how heavy or light your desk is on the weekend.

Soo far yes i do and think that maybe other as well as after touching with affiliate marketing its like an addiction for me to work further and look forward for results. and if i don't work its feels very uncomfortable for me don't know why !

I have been working remotely ever since I was quarantined. And frankly it's terrible. Yes, it's convenient that you are at home and in a pleasant environment. You can work in your pajamas and food if you want. But because of this there is more work and the salary is the same. They say that since you are at home you have more time, let's work. I wish there was no quarantine. I calmly drove to work and worked eight hours. No more and no less...

I do work on weekends because of specifics of my project, but I still need at least one day-off during a week. It is necessary not only to make your brain take a rest, but also to stop thinking about the same issue in order to find the new way to solve this or that problem. Like, when you constantly thinking about the same thing all the time, it is hard to find some new approach to the issue. However, when you switch your attention to something else, you can come up with some new ideas.

Yes, unfortunately for me and my girlfriend, we work on weekends.
But at least it's a good way to make big money, especially since we sometimes have weekends off and it suits us fine.

I try to get rid of the habit of working on weekends, but sometimes I really need to work. So, I don't work if I can afford it.

This looks like a pretty enjoyable job. I also spend time replying to comments and queries of my audience on Youtube, Facebook that helps me build a better community. I love communicating . Sometimes it sounds like a monotonous job, but in the end it is satisfying and relaxing. Being a self employed person, I manage my community on weekends too.
Yes, I do.
Posting on AffiliateFix, replying on our Support Skype/LiveChat is what I do. It's fun and my hourly payment is pretty nice. So I do not really mind.

MI
Back