The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Do you Work on the Weekends?

Do you work on the weekends?

• Total voters
I think in this industry that never really rests you can never truly rest and not take a look at least for a second! It's not like users stop clicking your ad on the weekend and weekends are quite strong! but don't burn yourself out, that's the worst!

Weekends, nights, mornings, No time is off limits. Sometimes I am working at 4 am and going to bed at 5 am, sometimes I am waking up at 5 am and working until 2 am or 3 am. Working for ones self requires far more hours than most people think.

Yes I do and I do not see anything bad in all my actions regarding these, do you ? I hope you can realise it all absolutely and possibly. Thanks for asking though and I do know many many people who work cause they need money for food.

Granted, after that is always the reward of more free time to enjoy the places I'm staying.
Most interesting part is this.
I usually prefer to stay prepared for any urgent action that needs to be taken for our work.
By 'prepared' I mean being able to spend time on that without any interruption by any other tasks.
So weekends and every night are the most suitable time for removing those tasks on the way which are postponed due to those urgent actions.

Since I've started working online over a decade ago, I have come to divide working people into two classes: people who work for themselves and people who work for others. 3 Days ago I celebrated my 11th year straight traveling. I have done everything from design/develop web apps to marketing them in any way possible. One thing I noticed, the more I work for myself, the more weekends are just another day. With no schedule to dictate when I should work, I simply work when I need or when I am building something bigger, and sometimes I work all day! Granted, after that is always the reward of more free time to enjoy the places I'm staying.

So simply, my question for you all here at Affiliate Fix is if you work weekends and why?
Same as you dear, If there is a lot of work to do then I also work on my weekends. Still its satisfactory!!!!

Yes I work on weekends, work online is my dream so that's why I am working on weekends and earn money online different activities like:
Make Money with proofreading jobs online
Make Money as a content writer
Make Money by playing games
Make Money with TikTok

MI
Back